You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Heya Guys

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Heya Guys created by BryanDimmsdale on June 29, 2014

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale6/29/14 9:14am
So let me introduce myself, I am Bryan Dimmsdale http://aboutpictures.deviantart.com/art/Bryan-Dimmsdale-Sketch-412455889, and I'm quite new here in the community, though I have join the group in DevArt, I still do not know yet the ways of the Dreamkeepers. Will you guys able to show me around what's in store here, the do's and the don'ts, and how to join in some discussions?

PM Offline
PotatoFox6/29/14 9:37am
Welcome Bryan (User 304)
Dreamkeepers is a very open community and is accepting and welcoming of new users of any type.
There is the live chat every week which is at 2AM GMT+/-0 on Fridays(adjust for your timezone. In the US, it is Thursday evening). To join a discussion, simply post your thoughts into it, nothing more difficult or complex than that. As for do's and don'ts: do enjoy yourself, don't be an arse to other users.
We hope you have a pleasant experience while you are here
HA! I'm doing your job Mobile!

PM Offline
Prometheus6/29/14 12:36pm
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you onboard! :)

PM Offline
Korangar6/29/14 10:49pm
Welcome bro :)

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale6/30/14 5:29am
Thank you guys for your wonderful welcome. But may I ask, how do you guys do, I mean, what do you guys usually do here in the forums?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader6/30/14 5:48pm
Fuck I missed introducing the live chat! I need to step up my game!

So Bryan, how long have you known about Dreamkeepers? Didn't happen to learn about it a day or two ago, did ya?

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/30/14 5:56pm
Also, in answer to your question, we mostly discuss the series and have a few RPs going on our own.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier6/30/14 7:54pm
Hey there, welcome to the forum man.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro6/30/14 9:33pm
We do anything we wish.
*stares*
And I think everyone needs a turn at doing Mobile's job.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale7/1/14 5:52am
Well, I learned/discovered the Dreamkeepers since last August 2013. I've also check this forum a long time ago, but I haven't joined at that time because I want to explore the comments, suggestions, ideas without interfering, and so far the character section interest me the most. Though, I've joined the group on Devianart as Aboutpictures. You can check my profile by clicking my name (I think).

Side note: Actually, Bryan Dimmsdale is my Dreamkeeper character's name; my real nickname (at least) is Will, but if you feel you want to call me Bryan, feel free to do so. Sorry if I haven't said that yet in the introduction a while ago.

More about myself: (Personality)

Childhood/Elementary Days: Namah - I'm very wild back then; always trying to imagine things and putting them into action, play and run a lot without getting tired, and very very energetic. My parents said I was one of the wildest child they ever had next to my brother. I also talk a lot and tell many stories of my craziest adventures. I joined my childhood friends often and do what they do that is really fun. Watch TV every time.

High-school Days: Bast/Whip - The reason why I became Bast at that timeline was because most of my classmates bullied me back then. I became a loner and a rebellious person, and quite prone to physical fights; often sent to the office. The reason why I didn't chose Mace (he's also a troublemaker too) is because I know for now that he never physically hurt anyone. Why I chose Whip as well, nobody understands me that much and sometimes they think I talk gibberish and such.

College/Present Timeline: Lilith/Mace: I choose Lilith because I notice to myself that I read a lot, I mean A LOT of academic books, which is very awkward for me to do so, and took up a lot of Mathematics subjects (which I don't know and I kinda hate Math but somehow manage to solve problems) because of my course, especially Calculus, which to most is a pain in the butt. I also pick Mace because I can be an optimistic guy even at hard times, and I sometimes I do everything to be able to achieve a specific goal in life.

Sorry if that took very long to read. Sometimes I have a tendency to type long when I like the topic being discussed. Speaking of which I better study my Calculus and Physics for my midterms this week. Wish me luck (but we can still chat, right?)

PM Offline
Canthui7/1/14 9:33am
Welcome to the forum =)

PM Offline
PotatoFox7/1/14 3:24pm
I wanted to write something about myself as well, but to make it more interesting, all of it has been through "Bad translator"

Now the different production and help a group of students. Play fly G2 unlimited
The military situation in Norway, Egypt Hotels Padrone father years ago some Germany United Kingdom United Kingdom 2 pieces created as, but the Queen of Egypt which, however, group them Please note that most of the time
In many countries. The effect of the continuous operation of very strict conditions of sovereignty and uncertainty is not the city of Nagasaki
And most people are diagnosed with sapoechoe part of the immune system. 6 kidnap diagnostic medical Tyreoglosaln
8 new air force army Akrotiri sky and the collapse in the 1980s. in some countries, were delivered to the RAF.
But Finland, but sapoechoe (immune system); There are a few problems. Children with symptoms of autism in your head
Today, I am not a threat to civil aviation jobs.

I love that last translation XD

PM Offline
Canthui7/1/14 8:39pm
Wow lol, welcome =)

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale7/2/14 8:59am
That looks like more of a newspaper article, no offense. XD

PM Offline
Anarchy8/2/14 7:14am
Welcome to the forum!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.