Dreamkeepers Forums - Tendril

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Tendril created by Prometheus on June 14, 2014

PM Offline
Prometheus6/14/14 6:03pm
"How rather queer, no thread for me.
Death will draw near, if it does not come to be."

All right, all right! Happy now? >:/

XD So, I noticed that the tentacled one doesn't have a thread yet! Kind of awkward if you ask me.

I was going to bring up something relating to Tendril in the preview sketches thread, but the news about the Lillie's and their sidekicks really killed the commenting mood there. So, I came here and saw there was no Tendril thread. Now, I'm fixing that! :)

Any thoughts about the freak can now go here! If you also wish to talk about his non-canon self, knock yourself out.

Now, about what I wanted to say: it's easy to assume Tendril and Lilith will become rivals after what happened in their first encounter, but Namah is also a target he was assigned to eliminate. It should be interesting to see their first battle.

PM Offline
Kobalt956/15/14 5:35pm
I just have to say that Tendril is my favorite Nightmare character.

That may change because we will obviously encounter more of the Nightmares as the series progresses, but for now my favorite is Tendril. There's just something so creepy and off-putting yet inventive and funny about him. Plus, some of those unreleased character swatches that Dave contributed for that panel presentation really make him look cool. According to those, it seems that Tendril will be capable of more sturdy, combat-oriented forms as opposed to just stealthy and agile ones.

And I hope he remains throughout the series at least until it is close to the end.

PM Offline
ezioauditore976/15/14 6:04pm
I cannot wait to see just how much terror he inspires throughout his run.Heroes are cute and all,they can be lame oftentimes,and they fade into memory but,a great villain always sticks with you and terrifies you.

That or I just like villains more than heroes when they have a bit of class like the old Dr.Moriarty.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro6/16/14 6:47pm
I wonder if Tendril will still be doing his poems, or if he is still incredibly pissed at Lilith for ripping out his eyes.

Or maybe he realized the error of his ways, turns into a good guy, and make better poetry. Anything is possible. *shrugs*

PM Offline
Canthui6/18/14 12:18pm
It would be funny if he was really self conscious whenever hes around Lilith now.

PM Offline
Kobalt956/18/14 1:03pm
It would also be funny if he used a different style of poetry every time he showed up, and Lilith just keeps critiquing him.

PM Offline
ezioauditore976/18/14 7:08pm
Hellspawn version of Haiku Tendril would be awesome!

PM Offline
GodofVelcro6/19/14 8:55pm
"Maybe she will like this one? Or maybe this one. I've put a lot of work into this one."

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/16/14 5:35pm
Heh,that would be utterly hilarious!

I swear if I ever see some creep in a costume with big and fake green eyes on the costume and cannot see within and that person's spouting off morbidly sadistic poetry I'm packing my bags and getting out of the state!

PM Offline
Prometheus7/16/14 6:15pm
A Spawn version of Tendril? That I would love to see. XD

PM Offline
SuperTurbo47/17/14 4:28am
With the things he puts in his poetry, one would think Tendril should be writing death metal songs. Seriously, some of his poems are downright gory. So are his threats.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/17/14 6:06am
That would be an interesting sight...

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/21/14 8:26pm
With all those tendrils he can probably play the drums (with double bass pedals), guitar, and bass all at once. He would be a one man metal band!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/22/14 12:57pm
How could he play harmonica and rhyme at the same time?!

PM Offline
Prometheus7/22/14 1:18pm
Multi-tasking? XD Octopus character cartoon logic? X'D

You must be logged in to post to a thread.