You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Trinity RP Trial Run?

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Trinity RP Trial Run? created by MobileCrusader on April 26, 2014

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/26/14 5:24pm
Here will be the place to discuss all relevant information in regards to an Online game using the Trinity RP System that Dave posted.

Topics to discuss:

Who will GM?

Will it be a set game night, or will it be an all the time thing?

What will the setting be?

Will we post character sheets in the Character Creation thread, or here?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/26/14 8:10pm
Here is my first draft of a character sheet.
http://i.imgur.com/y8X1hV5.png

Inventory:

1 Rifle-Sized Springer: +1D Far Rolls, -1D Close Rolls.
1 Set Shock Trooper Battle Armor: +5S/3S/1S against first three rolls from Guns and Blades. Ineffective after third roll, needs repaired to regenerate rolls.
1 Shoulder Mountable Assault Shield: +3S/2S/1S against first three rolls from Guns and Blades. Ineffective after third roll, needs repaired to regenerate rolls.
1 Boot Knife: +1 Close Rolls, Throwable Mid Rolls, Ineffective Far Rolls.

1 Set Tools, Field Repair Kit: Tools used to repair, build, and maintain weapons/armor in the field.
1 Set Tools, Orienteering Kit: Tools and Maps used to find ones position in the field. +3 to orienteering rolls.
1 Pair Anti-Glare Goggles: Optics to protect the wearer from bright lights and eye irritants.
1 Face Scarf: Cloth used to cover ones face to avoid detection and to avoid breathing in dusts and particles.
1 Rucksack, Large: Backpack for carrying supplies in the field.

Power:
Flare - The ability to temporarily blind or disorient an opponent via a pulse of bright light emitted from the palms.

Fitness Skills:

Combat (Shield): 2
Battlefield Discipline: 1
Carry Heavy Load: 1
Combat (Knife): 1

Perception Skills:

Scavenge: find useful materials and food: 2
Spot Foe: 1
Spot Trap: 1
Orienteering: 1

Influence Skills:

Intimidate: 1
Trustworthy: 1
Rally: +1 to next 3 team rolls: 1
Perceive Honesty: 2

Competence Skills:

Crafting (Firearms):2
Armor Repair: 2
Combat (Firearms): 2
First-Aid: 2

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/7/14 6:47pm
I'm assuming that the lack of interest means there will be no trial run at this time.

Should anyone change their mind, I'm still up for it.

PM Offline
Canthui5/7/14 8:48pm
I'd be up for it =D I don't think it would be wise for me to be the GM, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if no one wanted to (I have hosted an RPG before, but its been a while). I think a game night would be ideal for this. I guess the setting should be decided by whoever GM'd.

PM Offline
Corvus5/7/14 9:10pm
On my part its mostly that I am busy running another game and I have final final exams next week

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/11/14 6:49pm
I started up a trial run if the game at my DnD group. We are trying to get the basics down.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.