You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Harmony

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Harmony created by Prometheus on April 24, 2014

PM Offline
Prometheus4/24/14 7:28pm
All right! New Prelude arc, new strip, and now it's time for a new character thread!

So, Harmony is the name of Vanth's pet air/dark ryuu-neko. Obviously, I am in no way jumping to conclusions just minutes after this new character was introduced, but it's clear that she's going to be important in the sense that Vanth is apparently a responsibility of hers. Naturally, I'm pretty sure that's where Vanth got the name for her ryuu-neko, but don't quote me on that just yet!

Welp, here ya go! Speculation and analysis 'til the next update! Also, I'm actually liking this character just for her design and colors!

PM Offline
pyronite6544/25/14 5:23am
Maybe... Harmony got transformed into the ryuu-neko!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/25/14 6:38am
Woah dude.

If Vanth did name her pet after this new character, she must end up really close to Vanth (and maybe Bast). Mother figure of this section, maybe?

PM Offline
Salahir4/25/14 7:20am
Or something more sad? She named her RNeko in memoriam of this char? So Harmony will...die or disappear? Uh, dark clouds arising.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/25/14 8:53am
Even if she's dead, there's some sort of connection between the two.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/25/14 8:55am
It could be that Vanth hated harmony, and named Her Ryuu Nekko ironically. She is a member of a street gang of known Ryuu Nekko fighters.

PM Offline
pyronite6544/25/14 9:34am
Seeing how she's apparently assigned to talk Vanth out of crazy things does give a "Lilith and Namah" vibe. Makes me wonder what role Bast might have.

PM Offline
Prometheus4/25/14 1:44pm
@pyronite654

Well, Vanth is clearly 'Namah', Harmony would be either Ms. Muliebral or one of the guards. I think Bast would be 'Lilith', a kid who's too busy with other things in his life and can only visit his friend once in a while.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/25/14 2:55pm
They could have a "what if Namah was free" angle going on.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro4/25/14 6:38pm
At the very least, she looks like the sanest person there. Counts for something.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/26/14 4:52pm
Thats not really a feat, considering the company.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat4/27/14 8:57pm
Harmony's only been around for less than a week and the predictions of her death already started? Go away dark clouds!

I like that Dave made her an insect like DK. Its interesting that she is in a school filled with birds, a bat and a purple frog. I would move to a new school if I was her...

PM Offline
GodofVelcro4/27/14 10:05pm
Do DK characters follow nature's food chain? Something to think about.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/28/14 4:56am
I honestly doubt it. Seems like the body inspiration is more for aesthetics.

Though it could serve as a sort of irony.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat5/3/14 12:52pm
Yeah, I don't think DKs eat other DKs in the Anduruna at least so Harmony is safe for now. ^^

I like it more for the symbolism more than anything.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.