You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Creepypastas/Horror Games

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Creepypastas/Horror Games created by Prometheus on April 24, 2014

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/2/14 8:05pm
Never played it personally.

PM Offline
Asora8/4/14 9:50am
I think Outlast is one of my favorite horror games of all time. It just the way both the orignal and the DLC playthrough are somewhat very unique to themselfs and they bring a somewhat vital message to the players; One dies, another lives to tell the tale.

Some might find that message over-speculating or just down right overreacting or somewhat, but to me, I found that message pretty good.

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/11/14 11:43pm
There is this recent new Indie horror game called 5 Nights at Freddy's wich is good in making you feel nervious and paranoid despite its simplicity in gameplay, just a warning check it on your own risk.

PM Offline
Asora9/12/14 1:37pm
Ah yes, Five Nights at Freddy's; The game where you stay and work at night on the week-days in a "supposedly ordinary" children's party center where creepy-ass furry robots come to life at night and act like the fucking Weeping Angles from the Doctor Who series.

That's some fucked up shit....

PM Offline
FoxPhantom9/12/14 4:38pm
Five nights at freddies is pretty good for a horror game.
But I know of one game that is for free, but scary too. Slenderman

PM Offline
GodofVelcro9/12/14 4:51pm
A friend and I were playing Freddy's earlier on his laptop. I basically spent most of the night with both doors locked, and when I gave it over to him, the battery was almost out. The lights went out, doors opened, and the friendly bear appeared with his singing eyes. Then the screen went black, and it turned 6:00 AM. We managed to win when it was winnable.

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/16/14 10:31am
The first time I saw of 5 Nights at Freddy's played by Markiplier was quite scary for me, but it was also hilarious seeing Marks reactions. About Creepypastas my favorite is Abandoned by Disney, anyone heard of it?, quite erie and messed up.

PM Offline
Asora9/17/14 4:04am
How about.......CUPCAKES!?

Tan, Tan, TAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN.

*that was for suspenseful music. DON'T JUDGE ME!*

PM Offline
MobileCrusader9/17/14 4:11pm
I was on 4chan when cupcakes came out. I was never really a fan.

PM Offline
Asora9/17/14 4:24pm
Well then, if you do not like Cupcakes, then go on Youtube and check out "Smile". Your worst nightmares will come true.....

MMWWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!

PM Offline
GodofVelcro9/17/14 7:02pm
New SCP update came out recently. I swear they just find new ways to kill you.

PM Offline
Asora9/18/14 4:00am
I meant "Smile HD". Damn, I think I need to keep checking if I get the titles wrong or if I am not sure about the titles I post.

Also, SCP update..........I have a Pinkie Pie ya know. She will either spread happiness and smiles everywhere, OR SHE WILL RIP YOUR GODDAMN INTESTINES OUT AND USE THEM AS A FUCKING HANGING ROPE!!!!

Pinkie Pie: What?

Me: Nothing Pinkie, just keep eating those cupca- HOLY SHIT!!!

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/21/14 10:30am
The Creepypasta of Slenderman is another of my favorites, tough I was left a bit confused, is Slenderman a very new recent monster that was invented not to long ago or is he really a old mythical monster that wasnt talked about to much years ago but was there with the likes of Big foot and the Ness monster?.

PM Offline
Asora9/21/14 10:44am
I think the official explanation toward Slenderman's origins are that he is a fictional character that was created as an "Internet Meme", which created by Something Awful forums user Eric Knudsen (a.k.a. "Victor Surge") in 2009.

According to Wikipedia:

"The Slender Man was created on a thread in the Something Awful Internet forum begun on June 8, 2009, with the goal of editing photographs to contain supernatural entities. On June 10, a forum poster with the user name "Victor Surge" contributed two black and white images of groups of children, to which he added a tall, thin spectral figure wearing a black suit. Although previous entries had consisted solely of photographs, Surge supplemented his submission with snatches of text, supposedly from witnesses, describing the abductions of the groups of children, and giving the character the name "The Slender Man"."

Slender Man: .....

Me: Oh hey Slender man.

Slender Man: .....

Me: -_-

Me: 0-0

Me:HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST, PINKIE PIE, HELP MEEEEEEE!

PM Offline
Aman37121/7/15 11:52am
http://www.damnwtflol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/run-forrest.jpg

You must be logged in to post to a thread.