You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hey there, CoSinus here ^-^

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hey there, CoSinus here ^-^ created by CoSinus on April 15, 2014

PM Offline
CoSinus4/15/14 10:51am
After figuring out how that forum actually works at all,
I thought of setting my profile up, finding a welcome message in it about the salutations. Thanks for pointing me on that, MobileCrusader :)

So Im here, think i dont have to write much, but Ill leave that to you :
http://cosinus78.deviantart.com/

maybe explains a bit of myself, for further questions : ask me, Im here :D
some infos hide at my profile, click me ! :)

PM Offline
Prometheus4/15/14 11:00am
Hey, there! Welcome to the DK Forums! Good to have a new member around! Please enjoy your stay here! ^^

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/15/14 11:05am
Glad to see you have stuck around! I recommend dropping in Thursdays at 9 pm est for the live chat. Its lots of fun!

PM Offline
CoSinus4/15/14 11:22am
Hehe, think Id have lots of fun in the chat, but Im far far away, stuck at CET time, you know ? :D
Here would be +6 hours if I remember right, so 3o in the morning ... maybe should mess up with my chef for free fridays xD

thanks for the welcome greetings btw ^^

http://www.timezones.de/germany.html

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/15/14 11:28am
Wow. I understand if you don't make it. If you ever have any questions for Dave, just drop me a message and I'll be sure to ask him and get back to you.

PM Offline
CoSinus4/15/14 11:35am
Thanks for that, maybe Ill drop in on it later ^^

By the way, is my english serious ? xD
Didnt use it that hard ever before :D

Im not quite sure where to post a character sheet of my first dreamkeeper, similar to myself ... canon? ^^
Into the "Character Cafe" or directly into the "Making Dreamkeepers!" -thread, can i possibly do anything wrong ? :)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/15/14 11:38am
Your English is impeccable. You are doing fine.

As for making Dreamkeepers, I'd postvto the making characters thread first, take some input from others, and move from there.

PM Offline
CoSinus4/15/14 11:41am

thx for the compliment ^^

So Ill move it there, not complete yet but I really need some input, especially for the power ~.~

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/15/14 1:35pm
I'll review it when you post.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha4/15/14 3:28pm
Hope you enjoy being part of the community!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.