You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - New Dreamkeepers Video Review Imminent!

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread New Dreamkeepers Video Review Imminent! created by Kobalt95 on February 27, 2014

PM Offline
Kobalt952/27/14 11:54am
On YouTube, there is a user by the name of WebcomicRelief, who makes video reviews of Webcomics.

If any of you attended the Chat last week or read it on the forum, then you might already know that David has approached him and asked if he could do a review of Dreamkeepers... And he agreed!

Well even I didn't expect this, but watch this video of his that was posted yesterday, and get excited-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tFZglqwI60

It's unclear when exactly his review will go up, but it will come.

And if you want to, Subscribe to him- he isn't half bad at what he does.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/27/14 12:40pm
I do recall that Dave said something about it last Thursday. I'll have to check it out soon.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/27/14 6:00pm
Oh, how lovely. This'll raise the visibility of the graphic novel. Can't wait to see this guy's review.

PM Offline
ezioauditore973/1/14 7:37pm
The guy seems to have a really fun personality so I'm sure it will be a fun watch!That was really nice of Dave and Liz to send him the stuff too since they could have easily just sent him the first volume but they went all the way on that so kudos to them.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 7:39pm
If he likes it enough he may stop into the forum lol.

PM Offline
Kobalt953/15/14 5:54pm
If anyone's interested, TheWebcomicRelief also did an interview with them earlier today and posted it on Youtube:

http://youtu.be/vO8PXt2Ezsk

PM Offline
Animefan183/17/14 11:49pm
almost over an hour! ! ! almost had a heart attack

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/18/14 6:24am
Jeez... I don't know when I can fit that into my schedule...

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/25/14 7:49am
I did watch the interview, BTW. And it was interesting, funny, and insightful.

PM Offline
dyingdutchman3/25/14 1:40pm
I've been watching the webcomic relief for like a year now, everyone should give give his reviews a watch, they're quite nostalgia critic-esque and are really convincing. He's reviewed half a ton of webcomics some of which are rather popular some of which are rather notorious, i had a blast watching almost all of them.
Also the tumbnail art for the review is already uploaded on DA so the actual review shouldn't be too far away. really looking forward to it.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/25/14 2:24pm
I subscribed to him while watching the interview, just have not had time to sit and watch many videos.

PM Offline
Kobalt953/25/14 2:49pm
I've also been a long time viewer of WebcomicRelief, and ever since I found him like two years ago, I've wanted him to review Dreamkeepers. XD THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!

PM Offline
Kobalt953/26/14 12:53am
The review is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozpws6z3kzw

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/26/14 6:22am
Woot! Will watch when I have a moment.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/26/14 7:36am
I just watched it, and it was a very enjoyable video. I'll be sure to throw as many views his way as I can.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.