You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Forum Activity

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Forum Activity created by MobileCrusader on February 19, 2014

PM Offline
Prometheus5/20/14 7:00am
So, basically, the only one with authority here is Dave and he rarely makes an appearance. We're pretty much in a state of anarchy now.

Which is funny 'cuz now there appears to be a spambot post in the story discussion area. I've been thinking about asking Dave if I could be a mod here. If he says yes I'll get that cleaned up and keep any further spam at bay. If not, then I'll ask him to drop by and assess the situation himself.

PM Offline
Canthui5/20/14 7:08am
Good idea

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/20/14 9:07am
Yea, I'm honestly astounded he hasn't made another mod yet.

PM Offline
Prometheus5/20/14 10:38am
Well, I volunteered to join the moderation team. Not necessarily replacing Twilight, just expanding the team.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro5/20/14 2:54pm
I don't know about you, I kind of like the anarchy. As for the spambot, I've taken a special liking to him. Maybe I'll call him Jerry.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/20/14 3:15pm
I'm gonna call him Zulki-kun.

PM Offline
ThatDudesDude6/6/14 7:55am
Might anyone tell me who this Joakim is on the live chat, thingy. He's scaring me :'(

PM Offline
MobileCrusader6/8/14 7:31pm
I'm not really sure, sorry. I wish people had uploaded the transcripts so I knew what you were talking about.

PM Offline
ThatDudesDude6/9/14 1:12pm
Naaa, I'm kidding mostly. I thought I'd aggro him over here, but it didn't seem like I managed to do that. :/

PM Offline
ThatDudesDude9/11/14 1:16pm
Yeah I don't know where else to write this, but it's kinda on the topic of activity.
Is David dead or am I missing something?
I sent him a mail over a month ago over some issues about an order that was made after the fire happened, and we had a talk and everything was going fine then he just kinda stopped responding.
He said earlier that I should expect some reply lag, which I can understand, he's a busy man. But come on, a month?
I did send another mail this Monday, but there have been no response as of yet.

So what I'm asking is that if any of you see the guy, can you tell him to check his mail or something. I hope I haven't said anything rude or insulting for him to stop responding.
Or has something happened which will make this post really awkward?

Would be nice if anyone can help in this matter

PS. Hi!

PM Offline
PotatoFox9/11/14 2:41pm
Hi!
I see three viable reasons for the lack of a reply
1. Excessive messages have caused the inbox to become flooded with some requests being lost. Mr. Dave, to my knowledge, uses Google mail which deletes messages after one month so if he was unable to keep up he wont catch up now.
2. Google mail has a highly effective spam filter though it occasionally makes mistakes. Perhaps it made an incorrect classification?
3. Mr. Dave was unable to come up with a suitable reply and thus never did.

I will resolve this issue in live chat for you if you are not in attendance.

PM Offline
PotatoFox9/11/14 6:13pm
I raised this issue in the live chat. We hope to have your issue resolved soon

[02:04:28] <&DreamKeepers> Oh crap, that order- hold on, lemme check e-mail and see which one I'm thinking of.  
[02:05:10] <&DreamKeepers> There's one that went afk in the mail, but just recently showed back up in our PO Box, and another that involves the last surviving Prelude book, but I have yet to retrieve it from the coffee shop where it was on display, every time I go there the clerk doesn't know what i'm talking about.  brb
[02:07:59] <&DreamKeepers> I'm not sure which e-mail it is, I don't see an order-related message on Monday... Anyways, good rule of thumb for someone trying to get a reply out of me:  G-mail is the best way.   If I haven't replied to an order-based query within days, send an e-mail that just says 'Reminder' or something.   I'm often lost in production, and might not check gmail often enough, but I should at least be in there every couple days.  But
[02:09:24] <&DreamKeepers> Yep, it came in the mail the other day!  I haven't read it yet, but it's in my inbox of stuff to check soon.  

PM Offline
ThatDudesDude9/12/14 1:29am
Potato I could kiss you right now!
Thanks for posting that because it's kinda impossible for me to join the Thursday chats, because you know, time zones and all.
I see that making you a moderator was a good choice :3

PM Offline
Foxer3609/13/14 2:02am
Go on, kiss the potato. Everyone can do it.

http://tinyurl.com/n6u3lat

Anyways, dang, I missed the chat. Oh well, next week :/

PM Offline
PotatoFox9/13/14 4:36am
If you look like that, you can kiss me all you want. If you don't look like that, you have 5 minutes.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.