You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ugh...it's been too long.

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread Ugh...it's been too long. created by WaitWat on February 15, 2014

PM Offline
WaitWat2/15/14 12:58pm
Hey, guys. Not sure if this is the right section to post in (I've been gone a lot since late 2012, and generally since the new forum) but I'm sure a lot of the pre-2013 members will know me. Previously known as JordanMa5ter? Yep, that's me. I'm still alive, just had a lot of personal issues I had to get out of the way. All I can say is; it's good to be back, and I have a lot of catching up to do. I think I had a lil' reputation for spamming some time ago? Nah, that's the old me. Hoping to throw up a lot of discussions, contribute, and get back involved into the DK fandom. ^-^

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/15/14 5:08pm
Welcome Back! Its always nice to see more members of the old forum join back up. ^^

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/15/14 9:32pm
Taking time away from the internet to get your life in order is both understandable and amiable. I hope it all worked out well for you, and hope you have a good time being back!

PM Offline
WaitWat2/16/14 3:36am
Great to see some of you guys still remember me. ^~^
Yeah, I was in a pretty bad place for a while, had to go off the radar and get a lot of life's problems sorted. I'm fine now, just catching back up with present events in the fandom and re-reading volumes 1-3 xD

You must be logged in to post to a thread.