You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - R 63 Namah Cosplay Discussion Thread

Forum - DK Lounge - DK Art Gallery

Subscribe to this thread R 63 Namah Cosplay Discussion Thread created by MobileCrusader on February 12, 2014

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/18/14 7:18pm
Most my stuff is in! Construction will start soon.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/19/14 7:12am
Glad to hear it, do you have a blog or something like that up to post your progress?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/19/14 7:29am
Nope, I've not really ever been big into keeping them.

I might make like, a Tumblr for the progress, but I plan on posting any big achievements here.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/20/14 2:52pm
It seems that now i am only waiting on the wig to arrive. I may take some snapshots and start work tonight if i finish my homework in a timely manner.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 7:26pm
All parts have arived, and spring break is next week. I will be crafting and sewing and cutting all week long to finish this outfit, then it will be picture time!

PM Offline
Prometheus2/26/14 1:49pm
This should be interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 9:07am
Visiting my grandmother's home today to start construction.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/2/14 2:22pm
Made great progress today. The tail is all but done, as is the coat. I'm going to dye the pants in a bit, so look forward to that.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/2/14 5:50pm
I am dine shaping the horns. From here it is just folding, sending, painting, and detailing.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/2/14 7:51pm
Tail is completed. That was a lot of work but it looks good.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/4/14 12:31pm
Horns are shaped and sanded. Time for paint!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/5/14 1:17pm
Final painting when I get home. I need to find something to mount them on so I'm at Walmart.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/6/14 7:20pm
http://imgur.com/a/EEZbH

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/8/14 4:07pm
I cannot find a person willing to let me dye in their washer, or a pot big enough to dye stove top. Problems, yo.

PM Offline
AriaOutlander3/13/14 11:32pm
You know, if I had saw this thread earlier I would have recommended moulding clay for the horns. Much easier to shape, And you only need to fire it. It looks very nice, however, can't wait to see the finished project!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.