You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - DK live chat not working?

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread DK live chat not working? created by grdeleo on February 6, 2014

PM Offline
grdeleo2/6/14 7:24pm
The current date is 2/6/2014. I logged on to the dreamkeepers live chat to see a page that was simply blank. I was wondering if the chat page had just gone down or it was just my internet. I was really looking forward to chat with Dave. Is there something wrong i have done with my internet or does this just tend to happen time to time?

PM Offline
Salahir2/7/14 4:49am
Good point, that's exactly the same for me.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/7/14 5:30am
The flash chat room is having an issue with the server it seems. I couldn't connect to it using any of the flash IRC apps.

The most reliable connection is to use a local IRC program to connect. The server and channel info are on the flash chat page. There are a few options, I use an IRC Firefox add-on right now. It works well.

PM Offline
grdeleo2/7/14 3:15pm
I knew something about IRC. Koreth told me something about it. I can't really remember what though. (I wasn't really listening. Sorry koreth if you're reading this. XD) well I don't even know much about computers. I know how to use a basic command prompt, like (/run DK.exe) but not much else.

PM Offline
Salahir2/8/14 4:29am
Well, I'm in charge right now. ChatZilla would work, I think? The chatroom's called how?

Edit: Well, mysterious little creep of PC. Now the chat room works, even without tools like ChatZilla. But I dunno where the problem was or what solved it :/ Maybe you should try it again blindly like me, grdeleo. Perhaps it works.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/8/14 8:12am
I've used ChatZilla last week. It worked well. If you want to use your own chat program, here is the info you need to put in to get into the DK chat:

Server: irc.ipocalypse.net Channel: #DreamKeepers

PM Offline
grdeleo2/8/14 3:41pm
Thanks mate! The problem seemed to fix itself but if it ever stops again, ill be sure to use it! 8)

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/19/14 3:30pm
When is the next live-chat? Can anyone tell me?

PM Offline
ezioauditore972/19/14 6:16pm
Every Thurday night at 9 EST.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/19/14 8:33pm
I am planning on being there! Its usually pretty fun.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/27/14 5:56pm
Man, can't wait for tonight's chat. I've got a new question or two to ask Dave.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/27/14 5:58pm
ive got a few myself lined up

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/25/14 7:51am
I find myself looking at some of these older posts, reminiscent almost.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader6/18/15 6:32pm
Okay, hi everyone. It's been a while. I've missed chat for several weeks right now, and I have no idea how to join again since the IRC is not functional. Can someone please tell me how to get to chat sessions now?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat6/19/15 4:46pm
We are using a new chatroom here: http://chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic

We meet same time and place (Thursday 9:00 PM eastern time)

You must be logged in to post to a thread.