PM Offline
Asora1/2/15 12:30pm
Nabonidus: Go sleep with Wisp!

Randy: OKAY! :D

*2 hours later - Nabonidus finds Randy's shredded remains*

Nabonidus: Oh wow.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/2/15 7:02pm
I could see Randy totally accepting a mission like that from Nabonidus and going through with it. He just that big of a tool.

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/2/15 8:45pm
Randy did say to Paige that a sandman was coming to get her, why do you suppose he told her that?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/4/15 8:24pm
Well, if randy knew of Nabonidus's plan, he may have intentionally told her to scare her so Mace will be close to her when the Sandman actually attacks. He knows that her and Mace were best friends and that Mace would come to her side if she was at all scared at night.

Also, there was no risk in them leaving to avoid the attack because neither Mace or Paige had knowledge that the Sandman is a real nightmare.

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/6/15 5:46pm
It's obvious from how much he struggles to throw mace off the scent when he discovers his note that he knows things he doesn't want mace to find out about (and he's not exactly subtle about the fact that he's hiding)

I've read some people from early on this thread mentioning there theory's of Randy being at Grunn's Orphanage because his parents die or some crap like that and I really don't think that's the case.

First off there are clearly better orphanages they could probably have sent him to if that were the case, especially since he came from the Towers.

and Second I think it's way more then a coincidence that he caome from the Towers and just ended up at Grunn's Orphanage where Mace lives and the nightmare's are after Mace. Randy knows Wisp, who knows Tinsel, who knows Nabonidus (we also know Ravat fits in the loop somewhere) Not to mention Randy knows about sandmen from Wisp so he clearly knows more then he's letting on (if I worded that correctly)

Now if you take into consideration the mysterious white eyed orphan as someone named him then we can guess he's also there as a spy like randy or atleast to make sure he doesn't F up.

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/GNSaga.php?pg=73

and here's something else, when Mace and Bast get to the orphanage you can see a pair of boot's concealed by another panel, I believe these are Ravats legs as he probably keeps taps on what's going on at the orphanage. I don't know who's he's talking to.

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/GNSaga.php?pg=228

PM Offline
Asora1/6/15 6:14pm
IT'S STEVE! HIS NAME IS STEEEVVVVEEE!!!!

PM Offline
Kirito1/6/15 6:18pm
his name's steve

PM Offline
Asora1/6/15 6:19pm
STEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVAAAAAA!!!!

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/6/15 6:21pm
you lost me somewhere, which one is Steve? and where do we learn his name's steve?

PM Offline
Kirito1/6/15 6:22pm
Asora and the Mods named him steve and steve is the mysterious eyed orphan

PM Offline
Asora1/6/15 6:25pm
*whispers in Kymastrider's ear*

Sssssssssssssstttteeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvveeeeee.................STEVE!

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/6/15 6:27pm
you sure like to talk a lot don't you, id appreciate it if you didn't derail the topic, again.

PM Offline
Kirito1/6/15 6:30pm
#shotsFired

I know Randy was privledged as he was sent to a private school, so I'm pretty sure he's just employed by Grunn

PM Offline
Asora1/6/15 6:31pm
@Krymastrider

I wasn't derailing the topic. We were talking about Steve (who could be associated with Nabonidus (who knows Randy (who is the primary topic of this thread))) and you joined in the conversation.

So, yeah.

Hi.

@Kirito

SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT SHOT, SHOT, EVERYBODY! :D

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/7/15 1:05pm
@Asora

No offence but often what I'm trying to say gets buried under you an kirito's wild conversations. I think danwiththehat knows what I mean.

You already told me his name was steve once you don't need to say it three times.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.