You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Randy

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Randy created by Trubbol on October 8, 2013

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha12/30/14 3:54pm
Actually, what if Nabonidus planned for Randy to tell the other orphans and recruit them? We already know the Nightmares will take any Dreamkeeper help they can, since they could work as spies. So maybe, he saw Randy as being persuasive rather than a "useful power" hoping that one of the others could be brought in and be more useful.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/30/14 4:06pm
I could see that happening.

PM Offline
Asora12/30/14 4:17pm
O_O

*gives ZycantAlpha a cookie*

PM Offline
Kirito12/30/14 8:06pm
He was telling them about joining a club remember? Although he was probably talking out of his ass to turn the orphans against mace.

PM Offline
Kymastrider12/30/14 8:43pm
I imagine since he had this sort of leader stature over the orphans (since the orphans as they are aren't very smart) he was really just talking about them becoming a gang, even convincing them all to wear gang colors.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/1/15 4:01am
RANDY FOR PRESIDENT! Oh wait...

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian1/1/15 5:44am
My first new year 2015 post hope you had a nice safe new year party everyone. here I was thinking this when Randy recruits the orphans and my apologies if someone already tought this before, what if unknowingly to Randy and the orphans their gonna end as sacrifices for the Nightmares?. just remember the beginning of volume one when they were summoning Void, they surely like sacrificing Dreamkeepers so what if Nabonidus then notices he might think, Oh nice more lambs to the slaughter when the time is right, at least Randy got useful for that. if that happens it will be interesting seeing Randys shocked face when he sees their gonna be sacrificed.

PM Offline
Kirito1/1/15 7:19am
I believe that they only sacrificed the DK to bring back lord void. Now that he's here, they shouldn't have to sacrifice any more people.

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian1/1/15 8:36am
I see, yeah thats ah good point Kirito, I just tought since the Nightmares are so evil they want victims for their amusement and maybe nourishment, unless they simply want to kill Dreamkeepers downright just because they want them gone, I hope im not thinking to deeply into this he he. Ah by the way Im curious to see how Randy went from having that hairstyle he had in prelude to bald like in the main comic XD

PM Offline
Kirito1/1/15 8:46am
Yeah this is true. I think that the nightmares just want the DKs gone to rule the dreamworld. As for Randy. he probably just talked out of his ass so much he had to lose hair to compensate XD

PM Offline
Asora1/1/15 1:52pm
@AlextheTekian

HOLY S**T! IT'S ALEX! OMG ALEX IS BACK MATHAF***AS!

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/1/15 4:00pm
They might be malicious, but they desire extinction above all else; patitularly the extinction of humanity, but the dreamkeepers are in the way... for the time being.

Source:
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/DreamworldNightmares.htm

PM Offline
Kirito1/1/15 4:01pm
They can't touch the human world, only exist on the edge of our mind.

PM Offline
Asora1/1/15 4:30pm
The very edge.........of existence.

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/1/15 4:34pm
I disagree Kirito and by the looks of it, Dave does too. Unless you meant that they can't touch it for the time being.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.