You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Who needs fingers?

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Who needs fingers? created by Shadow99611 on July 28, 2013

PM Offline
Shadow996117/28/13 10:54pm
So. I'm a terrible person. I've been playing a lot of Assasin's Creed 2 lately (free on xbl, sooo... Kinda got addicted.) and I think I've kinda decided something.

Fingers are overrated.

I want a hidden blade.

Sooo... I'm going to be heading off to en ENGINEERING school this fall... I'll have acess to metal working tools and plasma cutters, as well as a whole other assortment of cool stuff.

This is prolly a bad idea, but I'm going to sit down, learn how the blade works, and then try to make one. Difference between what I'm planning and what other people I've seen make? Mine should end up being useable for it's intended purpose. Dangerous? Yeah. Illegal? *looks around* maaaybbbbeeee. But darn it all. That's a cool knife.

The point beyond this thread now, is to ask for a tidbit of help. If you know of any good locations for explanations of how the extending/retracting mechanism works, or actual designs, that'd be amazing.

But anyhow, it won't be happining for a while, so I'm going to be in the research stage right now, learn how it works.. Sketch a few things, draw up some plans. The actual prototype fabbing will be later on this year or the next.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.