You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Going AWOL for a while....

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Going AWOL for a while.... created by ezioauditore97 on July 26, 2013

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/26/13 8:33pm
Hey guys I need to say something so you all know and you have been such great friends;that whole time I was in Texas I was helping in the nursing home since my Grandfather on that side of the family was there and I supposedly did a good job according to everyone there but he recently died and dammit I know there must have been something better I could have done!What's even worse is that my family down there that normally treats me like a pariah for going to live with my Father was just so proud of me and it just makes me feel so sick now that after I left he just dies on me and they still praise me for it.Listen you all have been so open and friendly with me and I am proud to be a part of this but I am seriously depressed right now and I tend to grow self critical when that happens on top of me being an all around ass on here even to Dave and Liz and I even said that more than anybody I would fit the quota for Randy in DK.I am leaving because you all and even Dave and Liz have put up with so much of my bullshit and you really do not need the negativity.I mean seriously I have barely touched any games,books,DVDs,etc,that's just how bad it is.I really don't know when I'll be back but I need this isolation.I am deeply sorry about that.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.