You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - KiaranCraft [Dreamkeepers Server version 2.0]

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread KiaranCraft [Dreamkeepers Server version 2.0] created by SerafinoDragonTamer on July 22, 2013

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/10/13 5:17am
Check your email, Liquid. I just sent something for you.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro8/10/13 5:26am
Der we go, it works now, thank you.

PM Offline
Decoy8/18/13 6:36pm
Name:Decoy
Preferred Nickname in MC Chat:Decoy
Minecraft Username:ZombieDecoy
Server Interest: [Mining, Exploration, Building, Redstone Contraptions, World Domination]
Estimated Playtime per day (in hours):3 or 4 Possibly.
Would you be willing to donate to help pay for the server?:If I have extra cash a few bucks here or there wouldn't hurt.
If yes, what amount would you be willing?:Varies

PM Offline
Midnight8/21/13 6:25am
Name:Midnight
Preferred Nickname in MC Chat: Imp
Minecraft Username:Imperator006
Server Interest: MegaBuilding, All things Magic, The Ultimate Powerplant, Rebuilding Magitek, and definitely not World Domination.
Estimated Playtime per day (in hours): Varies, recently was employed and my hours change weekly, I mostly work mornings however I could get some late night assignments just as easily. I do get my schedule two weeks in advance so I can predict when I will be available or not.
Would you be willing to donate to help pay for the server?: Depends on how much I get paid. My paycheck comes in every two weeks. The more hours,the more pay but less game time.
If yes, what amount would you be willing?:As said before, depends on how many hours I get paid for per paycheck.

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/21/13 4:36pm
Alrighty. Both added. Sorry for the delay.

PM Offline
Hakuzo8/24/13 1:08pm
ok so FTB Unleased updated and now I can't get on the server until it's updated.

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/25/13 3:13pm
Just updated the server. ^^;; Try it now.

PM Offline
TA76388/27/13 11:50pm
Wow, i've been out of the loop awhile now, i'm glad to see a new minecraft server up, cant wait to(hopefully)join you guys again!

Name: TA7638
Preferred Nickname in MC Chat: Wreck(er)
Minecraft Username: wreckeronezero
Server Interest: Building, Exploring, making underwater bases.
Estimated playtime per day(in hours): Anywhere from 1-5 per day.
Would you be willing to donate to help pay for the server?: Yes
If yes, what amount would you be willing?: None unfortunately, as I dont get paid at current ;^;

PM Offline
GodofVelcro8/28/13 6:19pm
I got a new computer recently, and pretty much everything I download hates me. I will try and get FTB working, but at the moment it looks like it will take a while. :(

PM Offline
joeden8/30/13 6:22am
Name: Joeden
Preferred Nickname in MC Chat: Garz
Minecraft Username: Garzanal
Server Interest: building and running around.
Estimated Playtime per day (in hours): anywheres from a few hours a day or so maybe a few hours a week
Would you be willing to donate to help pay for the server?: Can't at the moment, no job but when i do have i`ll toss some your way
If yes, what amount would you be willing?: about a couple bucks when i have it.

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer9/6/13 4:44pm
Sorry, college had me locked down and REALLY busy. Wreck and Garz, you're both good to go.

FTB Unleashed

PM Offline
Hakuzo9/7/13 1:37pm
ok I found an ID conflict error. When I use 2 Force logs, I get an Oak Barricade instead of the Force sticks. Because of this, We have no access to the better force wands in Dart Craft.

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer9/7/13 3:54pm
Hmm... Did you try a force update? If so and it still happens, it's an FTB Modpack error. I'll see if iiaddr can fix it.

PM Offline
joeden9/7/13 8:05pm
I downloaded the texture pack ftb unleashed and put it in my .minecraft folder is there anything else i should do because i`m still getting server is out of date. When i try to enter.

PM Offline
Hakuzo9/8/13 8:14am
@joe Force-update the unleashed pack, then go into Edit mods tab. Enable all the mods that are disabled on the box on the right.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.