You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - KiaranCraft [Dreamkeepers Server version 2.0]

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread KiaranCraft [Dreamkeepers Server version 2.0] created by SerafinoDragonTamer on July 22, 2013

PM Offline
T3rminal7/28/13 8:54pm
Hmm...I am still having problems. I go to the internet!

PM Offline
Hakuzo7/29/13 11:37am
Try a clean install of FTB. Completely delete everything, redownload the launcher and try that.

PM Offline
T3rminal7/29/13 12:06pm
Still getting a server out of date error. FTB is running smoothly now, and Ultimate is downloaded.

EDIT: with some time, cord jiggling, turning it on and off, and threatening to scrap it, I am a step closer. Now, I'm being told that I don't have FML installed.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: All fixed, and game is running smoothly. Let the digging commence.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro7/29/13 8:12pm
It seems that whenever I try to join the server now, FTB crashes and my computer freezes up. But I think that's just a personal problem. :P

PM Offline
Hakuzo8/1/13 2:55pm
ok so FTB updated with some new packs. Direwolf's 20 pack has been updated to 1.5 and added a lot of new fun things. FTB Unleashed is the newest pack released and is supposed to replace Ultimate as far as I know.

What I do not know if Direwolf's pack has the hybrid solar panels or not...

PM Offline
DeviousPsychopath8/5/13 11:00pm
Hello again. Long time no see. Hope you'll have me.

Name: Hunter
Preferred Nickname in MC Chat: Dev
Minecraft Username: Devinpath
Server Interest: Dungeon Building
Estimated Playtime per day (in hours): Maybe like 2 or 3
Would you be willing to donate to help pay for the server?: Sure thing, when I have the means
If yes, what amount would you be willing?: 15, maybe 20 dollars whenever I can spare it.
Chaos, Panic, and Disorder! My work here is done.

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/6/13 1:01pm
Alright, Dev. you're in. ^u^

Also, what program did you use to edit items and such?

PM Offline
DeviousPsychopath8/6/13 1:18pm
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1558668-162forgesspsmp-in-game-nbtedit-edit-mob-spawners-attributes-in-game/

It's on 1.6 right now, so you'll have to dig through to find one for 1.5 or 1.4 if you haven't updated yet.

Also, If you do update, steer clear of switching to Direwolf 1.5. It currently has some crash bugs that may corrupt the server.

Otherwise, I would suggest a mod pack that includes Thaumic Tinkerer. It adds awesome stuff to Thaumcraft.

PM Offline
DeviousPsychopath8/6/13 1:49pm
I'm getting a message telling me that I am not white-listed. Did you restart the server after adding me?

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/6/13 2:43pm
Hmm... Let me check again

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/6/13 2:53pm
Alright. It should work now.

PM Offline
joeden8/6/13 4:29pm
It says outdated sever for me

PM Offline
SerafinoDragonTamer8/6/13 4:30pm
Have you updated your FTB? Try force updating. And please apply using the application form before attempting a login. I need to whitelist players.

PM Offline
joeden8/6/13 4:37pm
how do i do i use the application form

PM Offline
T3rminal8/6/13 7:29pm
Go to page 1 of this thread and you will find a form like the one Devious just used. Use this to apply for whitelisting. You will also need to download the FTB Ultimate mod pack.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.