You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - KiaranCraft [Dreamkeepers Server version 2.0]

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread KiaranCraft [Dreamkeepers Server version 2.0] created by SerafinoDragonTamer on July 22, 2013

PM Offline
GodofVelcro1/18/14 9:31pm
To tell the truth, I kind of forgot about the server. :|
When I got my new computer, the current FTB version kept spazzing out. I was going to wait for updates, but then new stuff kept popping up and I started wasting time on other things. I feel as though I started the inactivity, I apologize. :/

PM Offline
iiaddr191/21/14 1:35pm
It's alright, don't hold yourself responsible as there were many other reasons that the server did not do well.

The server has automatically shut down today. I have a world download available upon request.

Finally, I made this promise to terminal in a FB message, thought I'd extend it to you guys:

If you want the world to continue, you can start your own server on CreeperHost or some other hosting client, and I can get the server set up with the same map. Or if you want to start a new server, I'd be willing to help set that up too. I cannot guarantee that I will play often but at least I will help get you started setting it up.

PM Offline
joeden3/27/14 1:07pm
been trying to get on but it won't let me says i`m not on the whitelist i think it might have to do with the fact that im only able to log in on my email which is Jamie-cynyster@hotmail.com

PM Offline
Korangar3/27/14 10:46pm
Can i have the IP ??

PM Offline
GodofVelcro4/2/14 8:29pm
I believe the server has been disbanded long ago. Sorry about that guys. :|

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/3/14 5:42am
We could always start another one. It wouldn't be too hard for my behemoth machine to run a server while I'm off at class.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.