You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Kickstarter has started!

Forum - DK Lounge - Volunteer Army

Subscribe to this thread Kickstarter has started! created by ezioauditore97 on July 2, 2013

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/2/13 6:07pm
All or nothing!We can do this!

PM Offline
Tramper7/3/13 3:31pm
And it's close to 6000 already. In all honesty, I had expected this to go much, much slower.

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/3/13 5:01pm
It has started off on a good note that's for sure!I would say that realistically the highest we might go would get us the plushes although if Vol.1 got reprinted that would be nice......What do you think they will go for with the plushes?

PM Offline
Hakuzo7/4/13 11:25am
I would love to join the kick-starter but things are a pain for me atm. I'd have to load it up from paypal most likely.

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/4/13 4:58pm
That is understandable and just remember that Dave appreciates any and all fans and even if you never buy books or help this out it does not mean you are some second class fan.That being said every last penny does help keep it going,feeds Dave and Liz,and make sure Mace and Co. don't starve out in the cold in obscurity because nobody read DK.(Should not even be a possibility now and who could let that happen to such a colorful and dynamic cast?) I love breaking the 4th wall jokes but you get the gist of it hopefully.

PM Offline
CalvinCopyright7/4/13 8:35pm
AAAAAGH

I HATE NOT HAVING AN ALLOWANCE

I WOULD DONATE IF I LITERALLY HAD MONEY TO DO SO

BUT I WOULD LOVE WEEKLY PRELUDES AGAIN

PARTLY BECAUSE IT WOULD MEAN VOL 4 SKETCH VOTING INCENTIVES ON TWC.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/5/13 10:10am
Its almost to 10,000! It's getting there...

One thing to note about Kickstarter is that it only charges your account once the Kickstarter ends and if the project meets its goal; so if you know you will have money for it later in the month, you can still pledge now if you want to. You can also change your pledge anytime before the Kickstarter ends so you can pledge a little now and then more later if you feel more generous later on or decide on getting one of those higher tier rewards.

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/5/13 7:11pm
It is officially 10K and in only 4 days!Dave and Liz are sure tearing it up!Anyways we are not done rocking yet!

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/8/13 5:30am
We seem to have hit a stalemate for the most part now......So long as it gets funded in the end everything is okay I suppose......

PM Offline
Prometheus7/10/13 1:04pm
Over 4/5 of the way there. We're nearly there. Let's get to that goal and keep going if possible. :)

PM Offline
RubahaParen7/14/13 2:26am
Yeup, goal achieved! But can it reach 25,000?

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha7/14/13 8:35am
I think if we assume it will continue to increase at about the same rate (so call it 15,000 in 14 days), it should be reached about day 24 or 25. So, call it about 10 days from now if the pattern continues.

PM Offline
Animefan187/14/13 8:41am
time for a victory dance ! ! ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDYU9VGqbo

PM Offline
alexa0982027/16/13 6:13am
Hey what does it mean when they say that they'll "doodle in your book"?

PM Offline
ezioauditore977/16/13 7:12am
On the inside of the cover they will lovingly draw a character's head and sign it.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.