You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Scuttler's Accomplice

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Scuttler's Accomplice created by MrAerospace on June 7, 2013

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/3/14 10:16am
Further Spoilers,

If it's going to be a dark dreamkeeper, then I would bet on Tinsil, just because I could see her playing sides to her own advantage that way.
I also thought it odd, and a little too unconvincing, when after being called a "Traitor" by Nabonidus, she got upset, and the he told her that he was angry about wisp and she calmed down instantly and got playful.
At first, I thought she switched geers like that because he said "If not for the return of Void, I would smite you where you stand." It seemed to fit back then, but I kept coming back and never quite believed it.
Then this thread started and I began to wonder if there was a connection Void, Scuttler and her.
Nabonidus was too angry to wonder and it took me years to think it was posible that she even could!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/6/14 9:31pm
I agree, Tinsel is a pretty good candidate. She has experience already being a "double agent" of sorts with the Viscount. Being a "triple agent"? Very possible.

PM Offline
MrAerospace1/28/14 7:53pm
Nah, Tinsel is ruthlessly ambitious and loyal to power only...Nabonidus would be very foolish if he wasn't dangling a big enough carrot (real or not) in front of her. Not doing so would of course be an invitation for treachery if Tinsel was convinced Void (or any other Nightmare) could do better by her. That being said, she's no idiot either so she'd probably have some understanding that Void could very well kill her or worse, spoil her ambitions if Nabonidus was overthrown.

I cancel Ravat out too, because in my head at least, I think he'd have just tortured and killed the twins on the spot rather than getting involved in any elaborate plans. To me, causing anarchy and chaos (amongst Nightmares or DreamKeepers alike) doesn't seem something he'd have any interest in, unless he benefited from having more playthings to kill and torture.

PM Offline
Trubbol3/25/14 7:50pm
It's Gregori I tell you.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/26/14 7:05am
Gregori is a diabolical mastermind? I can believe it.

PM Offline
Shard4/10/14 1:18pm
Too true. That little abomination has manipulated everyone from the start and he has got leverage on the Viscount too.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/10/14 5:44pm
Gregori hears ALL

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha4/11/14 8:46am
Gregori sees all.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/11/14 11:34am
Gregori devours all.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro4/13/14 4:32pm
Gregori is all.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro4/13/14 4:32pm
Gregori is all.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/14/14 7:00am
Gregori, Gregori, Gregori.

Maybe Gregori is Scuttler's apprentice, and his nightmare power is shape shifting into a plush little demon man.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.