You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Viscount Calah

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Viscount Calah created by Gloves on June 6, 2013

PM Offline
Wulfspyder2/27/14 5:54pm
The idea is that the reason she and Lilith both passed out immediately after their first activation is because they were experiencing flight-or-fight adrenaline surges and a self-preservation overdrive, so they just instinctively struck out with everything they could muster. Though it is possible that Lilith actually passed out from shock, since her leech power wouldn't have drained her body's energy but rather given her a big boost.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 10:18pm
[My bad disregard post please]

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 10:20pm
Shit. I realized I hit Viscount not Lilith. My bad. Copying I guess.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/16/14 1:07pm
I wonder if the nightmares and dark Dreamkeepers will let the Viscount live through the invasion. I can see them killing him to send a message.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo43/16/14 1:09pm
Or they'll keep him alive to watch Andaruna be destroyed, and then kill him.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/16/14 1:48pm
Or to just have him hated by everyone.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo43/18/14 7:45am
That too.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/19/14 9:52am
I wonder how the Viscount will react at the instant he realizes Tinsel is a dark Dreamkeeper that played him like a puppet.

Think he will feel betrayed? Stupid? Angry? Or will he try and turn to their side?

PM Offline
ezioauditore973/19/14 5:00pm
Well he is going to not believe it unless there's solid proof because she's his wife and even then he would still defend her despite how remorselessly she could just stab him in the back for his loyalty.

PM Offline
Trubbol3/19/14 5:41pm
Tinsel will reveal herself to Calah herself, I mean, tell him she is a dark dreamkeeper... yeah. She will also almost kill Calah, only for him to be saved at the last minute buy Namah for extra in-his-face points, thats my bet.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/20/14 6:30am
I personally believe that the Viscount will hear more allegations regarding Tinsel being a dark Dreamkeeper, but will deny them all.

After he has served his purpose, Tinsel will come to him, tell him, and slaughter him in cold blood.

Maybe strangle with her hair as she monologs. That's kinda cliche though.

PM Offline
Wulfspyder3/24/14 4:11pm
We might not even witness the Viscount's death, she might just kill him in bed.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/24/14 6:20pm
I assume it will be cool/important enough to show.

Maybe Lilith and Namah will see it.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader3/24/14 6:32pm
I don't think the Viscount will be killed, not yet at least. I gotta agree with Mobile to a degree. He's still useful for political acumen.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/24/14 6:50pm
We dont know how the public will react to the news of the Nightmares... they could stick with the established Viscount very easily, or they could jump ship. I cant really vote with any confidence that one will happen over the other.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.