You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Viscount Calah

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Viscount Calah created by Gloves on June 6, 2013

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/25/14 1:09pm
Well, he could be killed... or he gets kicked out of office and replaced with a more competent viscount, like his daughter like we discussed in Lilith's thread.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 1:23pm
yes, that is a possible end to him.

Personally, i think Tinsel is gonna end him when the nightmares make their presence known.

PM Offline
JackyV2/25/14 3:25pm
And that would leave the city without a clear leader, and it may have no immediate way of getting a new one if people know that dark dreamkeepers exist, they wont trust many of the possible successors.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 3:59pm
A new threat, chaos, no head of state. Perfect storm.

PM Offline
JackyV2/25/14 4:21pm
Along the fact most dreamkeepers have no knowledge on how to use their powers and no way of mastering it in a timely manner. The perfect environment for a invasion of mass proportions.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 4:38pm
very true. i think that the few dreamkeepers with powers under control will be called upon to step up and fight while everyone rushes to get theirs under control. That, and lots of springers.

PM Offline
JackyV2/25/14 5:04pm
But in volume three at the neon knives hideout it became....apparent what was the superior force.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 5:12pm
There are only so many springers to go around.

Just because the group of street rats got taken out by a police force doesnt mean that they couldnt stand against nightmares if they had to.

Im sure that there will be casualties, but people that can fight will fight.

PM Offline
JackyV2/25/14 5:18pm
No I agree powers are superior I was talking about that scene when one guy sliced thirty guys half in one go from a hundred yards up.

And actually for the second part it seems that only street gang members really know how to use their powers, and they happen to be being led by a dark dreamkeeper.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 5:21pm
there are probably a few guys here and there that have knowledge of their powers. There are more that will learn when they get face to face with a nightmare.

PM Offline
JackyV2/25/14 5:26pm
True very true.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/27/14 5:04pm
Let's hope they're fast learners. Very fast learners.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/27/14 5:12pm
Namah Seemed to get a basic handle on it pretty fast... minus the passing out thing.

PM Offline
JackyV2/27/14 5:36pm
They really need to work on that stamina huh.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/27/14 5:42pm
We have no idea how intensive using the powers are. she probably used like, all her mana in one shot or something.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.