You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Viscount Calah

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Viscount Calah created by Gloves on June 6, 2013

PM Offline
Wulfspyder2/22/14 8:18pm
Well, that makes his interest in Lilith kinda creepy.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/23/14 1:58am
Funny. I made a theory that Nabonidus was Mace's father, but it turns out Nightmares can't create life.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/23/14 8:17am
Who says hes a nightmare? That's the real factor.

PM Offline
CalicoYorki2/23/14 8:25am
Well, the question of what the hell Nabonidus is will probably be a major plot point, but it's not the topic of this discussion, so~

My pet theory which I really really really hope isn't true, is that Namah's mother is also Mace's mother. (p.s.: Yes, I first presented this to the Forum.) Now being that I ship Namah and Mace, this would be heartbreaking for me.

As for whether or not Viscount Calah is a dark, I think that if he were, he wouldn't necessarily need to be so tightly wrapped around Tinsel's finger, apparently as per Nabberdoodle's designs. : o

PM Offline
Wulfspyder2/23/14 6:52pm
Maybe Naby thinks the Viscount is too stupid to be directly useful. Or Naby does actually have a bit of moral fiber and won't directly associate with politicians.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/23/14 10:31pm
Nabonidus would be best off keeping Calah from knowing anything about the nightmares. It would be too much of a risk to try to sway him to support the nightmares knowingly. If Calah refuses to go along with the Nabonidus, he can't just make Calah "disappear" without putting all of Anduruna on high alert. That would be the last thing Nabonidus would want to do. Also, politicians cannot be trusted to keep their word EVER, even if Calah initially agreed to help Naby out.

What Naby is doing right now with the viscount is genius. He is indirectly influencing Government decisions by using Tinsel to get get into the head of Calah. That way, the majority of the DK world stays clueless and defenseless until its too late.

PM Offline
Salahir2/24/14 6:40am
Calah is just what I despise: Ignorant. He's so posessed by having no trouble and making no trouble, that he ignores real problems real quick to ensure, that everything looks great from the outside. Well, and rotting from within. Mostly it is Ignorance of high positions which leads to a governmental downfall.
Ignorance and disregard are somewhat evil treats, but not evil to be a dark Dreamkeeper. More the type of pighead.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/24/14 7:11am
Well, politicians like him exist here so they have to exist there.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/24/14 7:17am
One must wonder how guys like Calah get elected in the first place.

PM Offline
Salahir2/24/14 7:38am
How about corruption and cronyism like in our world? I sometimes ask myself too: Hey, I didn't elect that guy. Why is he there?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/24/14 7:38am
Puppet masters can control them easier.

Maybe Nabonidus got him elected as part of his plan.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/24/14 7:45am
Right.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 11:58am
What do you think is in store for our fair viscount? Do you think he will survive this nightmare incursion? What is to become of him?

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/25/14 12:45pm
Who knows?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/25/14 12:46pm
Oh come on you can't just say "who knows" in a speculation thread! :P

You must be logged in to post to a thread.