|124. When you look at something that says mace and you think of the character.|
|125. When you dissociate DK from Donkey Kong and re-associate it with DreamKeepers ^w^|
|126. You find yourself identifying with each and every main protagonist's personality and situation.|
127. You instantly recognize the same minor character in four completely unrelated scenes, two of which were in prelude.
|128. You check the Prelude page every few days despite the knowledge that it only updates every two weeks.|
129. You become an black market moonshine dealer just to fund every goal in the kickstarters.(Hey, it could happen.)
|130. Following up on #129, when you name your moonshine Scinter's Mark fermentae.|
131. You start trying to match song lyrics to the context of the story and characters.
" DEEPER AS WE GO
YOU WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING
YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW
AND AS THE SHADOWS FALL
YOU WILL NOT FEEL ANYTHING
COLD AS VIRGIN SNOW "
|132. The moment you try making a DK shrine in your closet.|
|133. You start naming Pathfinder / D&D characters after Dreamkeepers.|
|134. When you look at your library's graphic novel section, see that all (or very close to all) of the books are published by either Diamond, Shonen Jump, or any other big publishing company (as opposed to independent publishers), and you think to yourself 'Dave would probably not be happy about this'.|
|135. When you try to get your local game/comic store to start selling Dreamkeepers.|
|133b. You start naming your tamed dinosaurs in ARK: Survival Evolved after DK characters.|
(I had a sabertooth named Lilith... BUT SHE DIED. Namah is a carnotaurus, though, and she's still alive.)
|136. You refuse to use the +1 Heavy Mace the DM gave you because you don't want to use an orphan as a bludgeoning instrument.|
|138. You can't stop imagining the game over music of MGS3 being the game over music for a Dreamkeepers third-person free roam game.|
|That is more in the realm of Metal Gear Addiction...|
139. When you go on an errand for Dave and Liz
|139 cont. ...despite the fact that you live in another country.|
|140. You hear about an awesome new person and get disappointed when you meet them in person because they're not a Dreamkeeper.|
141. You try to get your local Comic store where you play tabletop games and keep expecting to see Dreamkeepers on the shelves.
142. You get in a battle with the other people on the forum to see who can post more symptoms on this thread.
143. You dream that Nightmares and Dark Dreamkeepers are invading the city you live in.
144. You hallucinate that you saw a Dreamkeepers poster at the theater.
145. You refer to your smartphone as a Datascroll.
146. You say "Spirits Above" and refer to holidays by their names in Anduruna, like Harvest Festival and All Spirits Eve
147. You post 8 listings at once.
You must be logged in to post to a thread.