You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - 200 members!?

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread 200 members!? created by ezioauditore97 on May 2, 2013

PM Offline
ezioauditore975/2/13 4:37am
Way to go people!Let's keep this going strong alright?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/5/14 1:29pm
With the new web reviews and such, I wonder if we will hit 300 by the one year anniversary of this post..

PM Offline
GodofVelcro3/5/14 10:43pm
Only about 33 more left. We should start a countdown. And possibly forced inductions into the forums. *smiles*

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/6/14 6:44am
ASSIMILATION OR DEATH.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha3/6/14 6:52pm
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND PREPARE TO BE BOARDED. YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AND SOCIETAL DISTINCTIVENESS SHALL BE ASSIMILATED AND USED TO PURPOSE US.

PM Offline
ezioauditore973/7/14 8:57am
The Deviantart group is especially showing signs of robust growth so I only hope that is an indication of a good increase in Dreamkeeper's popularity.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/7/14 1:07pm
Well I've spread the concept around to my friends, so they know about it, but no idea if any of them will ever read it.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro3/7/14 6:30pm
I've actually seen a shirt with Mace on it in my school, probably made it himself, but sweet nonetheless.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/7/14 6:51pm
Coolio!

PM Offline
Korangar3/15/14 6:00am
You should make a members's world map

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/15/14 9:05am
That could be interesting... Seeing distribution.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/15/14 8:55pm
A members map would be neat. If it was organized on a spreadsheet in google docs, it can be easily shared and added to by anyone as they want. The problem then would be to compile that data into map form...

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/16/14 12:43pm
We could organize it by state/province if people would put the information on their profiles. I might start compiling that today.

Or we could just post w spreadsheet and hope people answer in a timely manner.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro3/16/14 9:40pm
Yeah, it would be pretty cool to see how many/where the members are, just to see how much it has expanded.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/17/14 5:51am
I've got a free hour today after my first class. If I finish my lab, I'll throw that spreadsheet together

You must be logged in to post to a thread.