You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ravat

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Ravat created by CalicoYorki on April 12, 2013

PM Offline
Kirito1/4/15 6:36pm
No, he would still have a choice, but he would be pressured to do so. If what you say is true, than that strengthens my theory.

PM Offline
Asora1/17/15 8:56am
I just forgot to link my theories, sorry about that! :P

Link to First Theory: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=157&p=0

Link to Second Theory: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=157&p=1

PM Offline
Kirito1/17/15 9:06am
asora we've discussed your theories already

PM Offline
Asora1/17/15 9:11am
I know, but it's just that I forgot to post the links to them. :D

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/17/15 10:48pm
I agree that their plan totally backfired and failed. That is why Ravat is trying so hard now to capture Mace and get him to activate his power. He doesn't want to end up like Tinsel and get teleported to Nabonidus for punishment.

Asora, I have no problem with linking back to older theories but at least add some context as to how those theories relate to Bryan's current post? Also, I deleted some emoticon and single word reply business that didn't add to the discussion. Please keep stuff like that to PMs.

PM Offline
Kirito1/18/15 7:23am
sorry about that Dan, my fault.

We know that Ravat and tinsel are in league with eachother. I'm trying to think about how it would fit that they're defying Nabby to strengthen my theory.

Now Bryan, if Paige joined Nabby's army, Mace would most definitely have a choice. He wouldn't be pressured to join them, he would be more pressured to get her back.

PM Offline
Asora1/18/15 8:51am
@DanWithTheHat

Actually, I forgot to link them a while back, so, I decided to do so anyways and get it out of my head. Sorry for the troubles. :3

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/19/15 2:45am
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/GNSaga.php?pg=26

Hmmm, I wonder why he's stalking Indi in the first book though, or is he just staring at her precious butt. XD

@Asora: it's cool man, we understand that, well at least I do.

PM Offline
Asora1/19/15 11:27am
GIRL'S.........BUTTS........EVERYWHERE!!!!!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/19/15 6:22pm
I'm 99% sure that he has no clue who the Indigos are other than that the one that just walked by has an awesome booty.

PM Offline
Asora1/21/15 6:51pm
Booty........actually, speaking of women's butts........HOW THE HELL DO GIRLS REACT TO THIS S**T?! O_O?!

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/22/15 11:12am
@Asora, we are rolling our eyes everywhere

!WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!

Ravat probably has met with Nabonidus for a 'talk' before going after Mace, I can almost infer it from the as-yet-not-posted-free-V3-page where he and Mace have a very telling talk. You would think that the line where Ravat talks about himself facing a downer of a punishment in activating Mace's power, would Mean that he had.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/24/15 11:43am
I can see that as well. Either way, you could definitely see the urgency he has in getting Mace to show his power and then capture him based on his actions throughout that scene. A good threat of punishment for further failure can definitely be inferred.

PM Offline
Asora2/15/15 3:12pm
Meanwhile, Ravat goes to Wisp's secret room in search for Wisp, while desiring very naughty things..........MWMWMAHAHAHAHAH! :D

(Source material based on crazyhead42's theory)

PM Offline
crazyhead422/15/15 6:02pm
... My theory isn't funny. In fact, I wish I had never thought of it.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.