You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Favorite anime?

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Favorite anime? created by ezioauditore97 on March 25, 2013

PM Offline
crazyhead422/9/15 10:58pm
Umm, guys? This thread got quadruple posted. This is the second time I've seen this happen to, although I'm pretty sure it was with a different thread last time.

Never mind, it's fixed now. Wierd.

PM Offline
Dawonguy2/10/15 9:21pm
Hm... Favorite anime... (but I like so many for different reasons uhg)
Psyco Pass, Black Lagoon, Attack on Titan, Deathnote, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Wolf Children (oh the feels).

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/21/15 1:16pm
I'm getting into a new anime as of recent: Akame ga Kill, it's about a bunch of assassins trying to overthrow a corrupt and decadent empire. It's really good so far, at least 13-14 episodes in.

PM Offline
Kirito2/21/15 1:39pm
WiseOwl.

Akame ga Kill is one of the best animes I've ever seen. (second of course to wolf children and SAO)

PM Offline
joeden2/24/15 5:48pm
Assassination classroom

PM Offline
crazyhead422/24/15 6:38pm
Little. Yellow. Assasin.

PM Offline
Scottieboy202011/14/16 1:58pm
Blue Exorcist or Toaru Kagaku No Railgun

PM Offline
Animefan1811/15/16 11:45pm
one punch man, mob pshyco 100, and baccano...oh and Tokyo ghoul

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/8/16 9:09am
Over the years I've seen a few more anime and my idea of a good anime has changed quite a bit.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood still holds a first place for me, and Wolf&Spice and Code Geass are both still among the best, but Re:Zero (Barely missing first place), Gate and The Irregular at Magic High School have all overtaken the others I previously mentioned. Black Lagoon, Black Bullet and Deadman Wonderland also all get an honourary mention, but it's still not quite top tier material.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.