You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - The I Admit Game Returns

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread The I Admit Game Returns created by TruthQuest on March 11, 2013

PM Offline
Animefan185/6/13 7:40am
I admit that I want the "you know you're addicted to dk when...." to appear on the forums

PM Offline
Hakuzo5/6/13 9:11pm
I admit I started "You know you are addicted to DK when..." post on the old forum and that we need a new list.

PM Offline
Animefan185/12/13 1:30am
I admit while listening to romance songs, I think of lilith and Evzen going steady

PM Offline
Animefan188/14/13 7:57pm
I admit when I was looking at dk chsracters I was wondering where the eyebrows are, only to realise that there are no eyebrows

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/23/14 10:04pm
i admit that i found DreamKeepers because of e621.

PM Offline
Salahir2/24/14 6:50am
Huh, you found it 'cause of glutamate? I'm confused. Sounds like an interesting story ^.^

I admit that my smartphone is a new bastion of DK stuff nowadays.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/24/14 2:33pm
e621 is an image booru. Not quite as interesting a story as you would expect.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/28/14 7:09pm
I admit that I have DK wallpapers up all the devices I use. Even my work laptop isn't safe from DK art.

PM Offline
ezioauditore973/1/14 8:59am
I admit every time I watch a horror movie now I wish the evil people had as many quirks as the villains in DK.(Wouldn't an alternate nightmare ending to the GNS be awesome?)Also I admit I am painting up Mace and Whip soon after my art hiatus since I am done with my Grey Knights squad(http://ezioauditore97.deviantart.com/art/Finished-Grey-Knight-squad-437099186 )and don't have to worry about them not playing nicely.(Grey Knight:For the Emperor I shall burn you Xeno!Mace:What?Aggh!)Although my Eldar battleforce is tempting me to paint it up so on second though Mace and Whip can wait in favor of more detailed plastic and resin goodness to really impress my fans at the local gaming club.Lastly I admit that I found my way to DK via Kiyo's DK animation and thought based on the thumbnail Mace was a dog or something.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 9:03am
I admit that I changed my phone's wallpaper to Namah.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader3/1/14 2:03pm
I admit that I love Dreamkeepers so much that I imagine how scenes will play out in future volumes.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 4:13pm
I admit I've not been as excited as I am for Vol 4 in a very long time.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro3/1/14 8:45pm
I admit that the Dreamkeepers site has turned into my most visited webpage.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/1/14 10:06pm
I admit that the various site pages are all of my hot links on Firefox, and all but two on chrome.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader3/13/14 2:20pm
I admit that I bounce Dreamkeeper fanfic ideas in my head. It's. So. Fantastic this series.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.