You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Darkness Falls OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Darkness Falls OOC created by DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor on March 5, 2013

PM Offline
TA76389/8/13 4:57pm
ROAN! oh boy I think we have everybody from the old band back together! Now its a party!

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 5:47pm
Roan! Yay! Good to have you back! Hope you didn't get into too much trouble while you were gone

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 6:19pm
Okay. Rebooted character!

Name: Sarabi Alois VanTecker (Prefers Alois)
--
--
--
Halo: Dark Orange/Copper
--
Power: Rapid Images: Alois can make a greater amount of clones of herself, which causes it to be at least fifty to sixty clones at a time. With her ability, she must take it slow. If she summons all clones at the same time, it causes her to lose 10 clones, the next time she calls them up. This happens, until she can only make two clones with herself, causing her ability to attack, shorten immensely. From then on, she can only create two clones, until her body rejects more clone creation -which is exhausting- or the enemy is defeated. When she creates the clones, they seem to be solid, and real, so it's like Alois has an expanse of identical siblings. Her clones will even hold the weapon she's holding, which causes her to be able to attack the enemy, and weaken it quicker than usual. If a clone isn't shot at, or something doesn't happen, it'll explode into ash after ten seconds.
--
Personality: Alois is very stubborn, and loyal. She's one that follows, and it's rare for her to lead at most times. Though when ordered by higher ranks, she'll do anything she can. While on the field, she's very quiet, and takes her job seriously. She's one that easily blends in with crowds, but also stands out in the same time, mainly because of her fur. She's calm and collected when around others. When she's around close friends, or somebody she knows quite well, it seems like she's an entirely different person. A joker, and somebody who'll do anything to get more gratitude from others, will come out. She's a teaser, enjoys sneaking around and scaring some of her coworkers, and hiding, until they find her. So, you've got her body split in half. He left half, the serious side. The right half, her childish side. Being great company, she's a hard one to hate. With her calm, departures nature, she seems to be one that rarely ever gets angry. You're dead wrong with that. Yes, it's hard to make her angry, but only a few words can make her want to slice your head off completely. Mainly, like asking about her past, which nobody knows about, will cause you to lose your head, and get a few broken bones. Watch your words around her. She's got a temperament of a Knossus, when it comes to it.
--
History: Alois was born to her mother, and never met her father. Her mother had been raped by a dark dream-keeper, and caused her to be pregnant, which soon came Alois. She was born during a blizzard, since she was born in the Starfall Mountains, in a small base owned by her family. Her Mother stayed there with Alois, and more family members, which included her uncles, and mother's husband, who wasn't her real father, but was born to be told, that he was her father. She was hidden in the mountains, because her father, was after her, to make her a dark dream keeper. At the age of four, her parents were found, and slaughtered, by her father. He told her they were going to hurt her, and that he as here to save her, and she believed him. Until she was about seventeen, she had been trained with fire-arms, assassination, and even learned how to use her power. She hadn't known her father was a dark dream keeper, and that she was being trained to become a very powerful one. Her father soon told her of what he was, who she was going to become, and what was going on around her. She didn't like one bit of it, and she went out on a blood-lust, once she was informed of what her father had done to her biological mother. Out of bloodlust, and madness, she slaughtered her father, and some of his workers, and killed off the small group she'd known her entire life. She headed down, into Anduruna, enrolled in a Highschool, and finished her studies, gaining a higher than average grade than most other keepers in her classes. She also worked on her firearm abilities, and got hired into the Troopers, and became a serious trainer, to teach newer troopers how to work the springers and such like that. When she's not teaching and spring with forearms, she's mainly out on missions, and the more experienced ones with that.
--
Description: Alois has a very unique color scheme. First off, her type is unknown. She takes on the frame of a feline, but her tail gives her away in the sense of a wolf, and her facial features give away a tiger, or lion. Her main fur color, is a dark, steel grey, with small lack flecks, hard to see when far away. The one thing that really stands out, are the bright orange, eye catching native markings, covering her entire body, from her ears to her feet. They seem to be some sort of radioactive designs, but she likes them, since she knows they make her unique in her own way. Standing at about 5'6 FT, she weighs about 193 Ibs, which are about the right place for her. She's extremely flexible, and pretty much an acrobatic assassin trooper, all in one body. When not in the Shock uniform, she prefers to wear a pair of obsidian colored jeans, jet-black working boots, a cameo t-shirt, and a black leather belt. She has a small chain hanging out of her left pocket, which loops back into her pocket. Around her neck, is a necklace with a cross, threaded with silver, that she had gotten from her mother when she was little. Her eyes are a bright amber, close to the color of the markings on her fur.
--

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 6:37pm
Cool character! I will have to edit one of mine slightly if just make an all new one...either way I'll have it up by Thursday at the latest.

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 6:39pm
Thursday?! Term, are you just lazy, or busy?

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 6:41pm
Busy. Very busy. College, work, and possibly getting a house. Much to be done. Though laziness may take a part in it too...

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 6:44pm
I expected both. I know you so well. :3

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 6:46pm
Its like your in my brain... are you? Cause if so I'm sorry

PM Offline
TA76389/8/13 6:55pm
Term, we should go house hunting together! I would say lets bring Roan along, but she scares me sometimes :p

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 6:59pm
Just sometimes? I am always scared of her. That's why i made her my friend.

Friends don't kill each other in their sleep.

I think I may have one though...just need to see if my friends would go in it with me.

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 7:01pm
Nah, I don't think I am.

Wreck, you know you can't hate me no matter how much I scare you. Alois is like another version of me, but a lot mare badass. I only know how to beat the crap out of people with frying pans.

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 7:02pm
Cast iron or aluminum based? XD

PM Offline
TA76389/8/13 7:04pm
I could never hate you! you're way too cool, i'm purely scared is all XD

PM Offline
joeden9/8/13 7:08pm
I'd go with cast iron it hurts more!

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 7:33pm
I can do either. But I must agree with Joe. Cast Iron hurts more. :3

You must be logged in to post to a thread.