You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Darkness Falls OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Darkness Falls OOC created by DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor on March 5, 2013

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor9/3/13 3:19am
Post away guys! ^^

How Arc looks like with his power active

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11494469/

PM Offline
Shadow996119/4/13 8:53pm
I have returned! And Mira has returned as well, with an adjusted backstory, and a new wardrobe!

As of right now Destania? She's pretty much unemployed, and stuck doing nothing.

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor9/5/13 4:49pm
Welcome back!^^

Time for recruitment!

XD

PM Offline
TA76389/5/13 5:12pm
Me and Sov are back, I radically changed his background and appearance. Its on my account page if you feel up for a medium sized read, anyways how many more people have we got? Three is easy to manage but I think a few more would make it a bit more interesting.

PM Offline
joeden9/5/13 7:53pm
Here's my keeper

Name Jamie Hellsing. Age 26.
Colors: light brown fur and semi-long hair on his head
scars: on his chest and one underlining his right eye, many going down his arms.
Clothing: usually wears long black jack, with black gloves and a black cowboy hat.
Described: Jamie, is somewhat on the shy side and well kept to himself unless he wants to be known then he always make a first impression you will not forget, he however despite his action, is kind and caring. Not when he's working though; he is a good friend to have and a great ally he will always pull through when he's needed, despite his quirks.

Weapons: carries two pistols always, and carries black blade katana, he named burning sakura. However he mainly loves using his special designed springer that was made just for him, which is springer that can be switched to a medium and short ranged(shot-gun) weapon. It can also be used as a blunt beating stick if the need for it comes and the stock of the gun can be used to smash open basic doors.

Power: shadowtelica: best way to explain this is simple; when his power is activated a robe of shadows covers him. Giving the appearance of the grim reaper, the power allows him to spread shadows in a circular radius of eight feet. Within these shadows Jamie can burst into shadow and move anywhere's within the field of shadow and reappear but it takes a good 10 seconds for him to use this ability, and it is costing and will tire him out real fast and leaves his vision in a blurr for about 2-3 seconds. However when he is in the field of shadows he can glide on it like as if he was skating; he can also make the shadows flow off his blades to give it a more terrifying look but does nothing, itís just there for looks but it causes him to tire out faster. If he uses it while exhausted, it will start to tear him apart first through exhaustion then it will start to cut his flesh and then break his bones. A blackish golden halo accompanies his power.

Skills: good with martial arts, well fit able to cook real well and can play most interments.

History: at the age of 9, Jamie lost his parents and his brother, shortly after going to their cottage in Kittim. His family was killed by a group thugs working for a Crimelord; that Jamieís father had been trying to bring down and was doing a good job of; through the government legal progress. The thugs almost killed Jamie, but Jamie managed to escape them only leaving him with a scare under his eye, only thanks to Jamieís cousin and her partner, who jumped in and started to kill them off. As Jamie ran away; they later found him hiding under a tree crying; after she got him out they brought him to the compound. He had only met his cousin once and that was when he was really young so he has no clue to who his cousin is; his state of mind put him in shock. But when he had gotten out of his shock, he called his mentor an ugly old farttart and quickly received a fist of love that sent him through a wall, nearly killing him. He has received many fists of love over the years, thanks to his big mouth. Jamie then spent years training as a bounty hunter. Jamie then officially joined the guild which was where he was being raised, he pulled in his fair pay, mostly doing small jobs, and Jamie had also gotten a history of being, a bit of a reckless force of nature seeing as how he would do things to the point of stupid and straight forward never giving up his morals when people say you canít do it itís impossible to say it simple he was beyond stubborn. He was on a job a few years later, to do something very simple until everything went wrong and he was ambushed by a crimelordís goons dressed as shocks. The Crimelord who was interested in wiping out the guild, had his goons take Jamie to a building outside of the city were they tried to interrogate him at firstÖ but it didn't work so well and controlling him was very hard. They lost three interrogators, so they chained him down to a table and began torturing him. Jamie was poisoned, burned, cut, bruised and beaten for a week. He was later rescued by the rest of the guild and before leaving the building, Jamie blew it sky high, before going back to the compound for treatment. He has to take meds to remove the chemicals in his body that the guild Doctor made with his power. About a few years later Jamie had found himself in a middle of a war that took place in the southern parts of the city it was a gruesome battle that left him with scares; the battle was that of the guild and the crimelord that tried to wipe out the guild along with corrupt shocks.

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor9/6/13 6:42am
Other than the 4 of us plus the new guy. That is all the players.

Your good to go Jo!

PM Offline
joeden9/6/13 6:55am
thanks i`ll have a post up in a min

PM Offline
Shadow996119/6/13 8:28am
Should we repost our character sheets? I'm having a bit of an interesting time remembering appearances and ages.

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor9/6/13 9:33am
Shoot them up!^^

PM Offline
Shadow996119/6/13 11:54am
Name: Mira West

Species/appearance: Arctic fox. Mira is covered in extremely fluffy white fur that continually poofs out from whatever part of jeer body that isn't covered by her clothing. It makes her appear more bulky most times, hiding an extremely toned and agile figure underneath. She has shoulder length blonde hair that is usually tied back in a bun or ponytail, and her eyes are a sharp blue. She stands around 6'3", cutting an imposing figure when she wants to.

She typically wears a leather jacket with some kind of t-shirt under it, with jeans and work boots adorning her lower half. When wearing her armor, it is a much more compact version of the shock trooper's own armor, providing less protection, but allowing more freedom of movement. The amor is black with forest green accents, and a forest green bandanna. It also had an assortment of hard and soft pouches.

Power: Halo-white: Strong nuclear force. Mira has the ability to break down atoms into their base protons and neutrons, effectively disintegrating jeer target. This requires an IMMENSE amount of force, as the energy realized must be controlled properly, lest a nuclear explosion occur. The amount mir a can eradicate becomes more difficult exponentially based on size and distance.

For example, breaking a baseball down into its base components is liable to cause unconsciousness. If you move the baseball ten feet away, or use a bowling ball at the original distance, the strain is likely to kill her.

History: Mira joined the company 'Mercer's mercs' after a spotty past when she was 18. Trained by some of the best gunmen for hire around she quickly became an expert with mid range weapons, such as springer carbines, and heavy pistols. Her proficiency earned her the rank of Sergeant and she led thousands of contracts over almost a decade and a half. Then after some political strings were pulled, the mercs, who were based outside of Andurunian walls to coincide with the laws, were told to disband immediately.

The mercs refused. After a long and bloody firefight, roughly 2/3 of the company was slaughtered. They left a large dent in the troop's effective force, many either dead or crippled, but the shock troopers still ended with the win, rounding up the mercenaries, and jailing most, and putting the more stable ones into rehab programs.

Mira was placed in a post office, where the manager made one too many lewd comments, to which she responded violently, and left to drink her sorry situation away.
Skillset: Expert at mid ranges weapons: carbine length rifles, long range pistols, automatic springers.
Above average with: knives, close quarters combat, heavy weaponry, short range springers
Proficient with: long range rifles, vehicles, explosives

PM Offline
TA76389/6/13 1:15pm
I'll just go ahead and plop this on here too.

Name: Jack Sova Alyosha

Physical appearence.
Somewhat resembling a sphinx, Sov is a puma with eagle like wings.
His eye color is brown and the short hair on his head is a chocolate brown.
His fur color is that of a standard puma, a sandy brown/tan with an almost white chest.
His tail ends in a lion like tuft, and is unusually long.
His wings are a dark brown, almost black, and are just big enough to grant him limited flight, though they are almost always folded on his back.
His Halo color is a dark red.
When not on duty and wearing the standard safety trooper uniform, Sov prefers a pair of homemade pants which are a hybrid of jeans and cargo pants and are dark blue in color. He also wears a solid black short sleeve shirt and a pair of dark tan shoes.

Weaponry.
Sov prefers a light loadout, especially when not on a 'standard' mission. He usually carries a compact springer pistol in a chest holster under his shirt, and if possible a springer carbine for more distant engagements.

Bio.
Born in the Norvondire district, sov's father was a safety trooper and his mother worked at home. His job was pretty much decided at birth, he would become a safety trooper like his father.
He grew up mainly by himself, though his mother primarily worked at home she was often gone on business trips and his father was gone most of the day.

As a child Sov spent his spare time tinkering and building things instead of interacting with the other children. Sov graduated school with above average grades in science and history, but normal grades in everything else.
Upon graduating Sov joined the safety troopers and immediately stood out. He was an above average shot and used his engineering skills to great effect when his team would get into a difficult situation.

His father would not live to see him graduate training as he was killed during a raid on a group of power users. His mother mysteriously disappeared soon after, Sov having no idea what happened to her.
In the following years Sov would steadily climb the ranks and eventually be selected for undercover jobs, something which he would prove to be surprisingly good at. Currently he does both undercover and 'normal' missions.

Power. "Desert Mirage"
Sov's power is a unique form of invisibility.
When activated his dark red halo appears and he turns completely transparent, unfortunately so does everything behind him in a short distance. His halo also disappears after a short distance.
His power is best used at long distances and outdoor environments, while a small dip in the top of a sand dune or a missing edge of a bush may not attract attention, a hole in the side of a building surely will.

Miscellaneous info.
His favorite colors are gold, black, and red.
His favorite numbers are seven, six, and thirty-eight.
Though he has wings Sov prefers to walk and almost always has his wings hidden under his shirt.
Sov would fill the role of a 'sapper' or combat engineer.
He prefers to go by his middle name, Sova, albeit shortened to just Sov.

PM Offline
T3rminal9/8/13 11:39am
Alrighty, glad to be back here from my hiatus. I shall get my char and such up asap, but am currently working from my phone, as my computer has decided to hate me and just not work anymore. While that gets dismembered, cleaned, punched, and then fixed...I can only do so much. But I am here and will be part of this thing.

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 3:01pm
What did I miss?

PM Offline
Shadow996119/8/13 3:06pm
Woo! You're back! You didn't miss much really. Mira (sociopathic fox) just got tailed by Sov (undercover shock) and Jamie (crazy bounty hunter) and they've all been arrested.

PM Offline
Roan9/8/13 3:08pm
I'm remaking my character, and I'll have her up in a little bit.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.