You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Darkness Falls OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Darkness Falls OOC created by DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor on March 5, 2013

PM Offline
CalicoYorki7/17/13 9:36pm
Hello hello hello!

I would like to post a character as a proposal!

But first, I would like to ask permission.

May I~?

PM Offline
Shadow996117/17/13 10:45pm
Sooo... I'm thinking this Silver.. Or destania.. Whateva.

I think we need one more restart, since we've been gutted, and have people wanting to join. Part of the problem with last time is I think we bogged ourselves down in WAAYYY too much character plot lines, and there wasn't enough driving force keeping the main plot in line..

PM Offline
Roan7/18/13 10:18am
Agreed....

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor8/3/13 4:46pm
Hey guys!

Sorry for the late reply ><

Alright! So... a third reset of the r.p. Any changes you guys want?

I'm putting a cap on 5 players.

PM Offline
T3rminal8/3/13 5:47pm
I concur with the cap. Else things get really crazy really quickly.

PM Offline
Shadow996118/4/13 8:19pm
Perhaps make Arc the head of an organization, rather than privately finding everything himself, and have a set reason for brining the characters into the fold.

And i felt like the plot was kinda loosely formulated last time, but that might just be my imagination. In any case, if you assure us you've got the plot in hand, I for one will at least be ready.

Another thing is perhaps the accepted characters. I feel like we accepted a lot of civilian types onto an rp which prolly requires at least some combat knowledge.

Those sound unreasonable?

PM Offline
Shadow996118/4/13 8:19pm
Perhaps make Arc the head of an organization, rather than privately finding everything himself, and have a set reason for brining the characters into the fold.

And i felt like the plot was kinda loosely formulated last time, but that might just be my imagination. In any case, if you assure us you've got the plot in hand, I for one will at least be ready.

Another thing is perhaps the accepted characters. I feel like we accepted a lot of civilian types onto an rp which prolly requires at least some combat knowledge.

Those sound unreasonable?

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor8/7/13 4:55pm
Will do!

Will start the reboot on tuesday. Anything else you guys want?

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor8/16/13 6:43pm
Reboot will be up tomorrow!

Anything you guys want?

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor8/22/13 5:58am
Reboot is up!!!!

PM Offline
T3rminal8/22/13 8:49pm
maybe this will jog some life into the forums once again

PM Offline
TA76388/26/13 10:59am
Hopefully it will, sadly it seems kinda dead as of late.

PM Offline
Shadow996118/29/13 12:12am
I'm kinda curious, how's arc going to go about getting everyone together this time? Should we position ourselfves in such a way that he'll notice? Or does he come looking for them?

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor9/1/13 4:40pm
He will have their recoreds. From their birthcert, family, contacts to their curent jobs and location

PM Offline
TA76389/1/13 10:06pm
Sounds good, are we supposed to start posting or are we waiting for everyone to get together?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.