You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Darkness Falls OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Darkness Falls OOC created by DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor on March 5, 2013

PM Offline
Toleer12/19/13 6:11am
*stretches! Yawns! Wriggles!*

So, how is everyone enjoying the holidays...?

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor12/21/13 4:43pm
Working XD

Has anyone seen Roan?

PM Offline
joeden12/22/13 8:29am
School or she got hurt again...

PM Offline
Roan12/29/13 5:04pm
XD
I'm alive. There is no need to worry about me. I've been busy with Real-Life problems, and school is really being a bitch to me, mainly since I've started to accomplish more challenging tasks.

I'm working on becoming a 911 Tech, and right now, I'm already learning how to use the machine, copy down the inornation, and track identities down. Heh. Pretty fun.

I've been off since Christmas Eve, and I have until the 6th, and then I'm back to studying and learning and practicing and all that delicious shit.

I'll get a post up pronto. :3

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor12/31/13 4:51pm
Welcome Roan! Glad your safe and still alive! XD

PM Offline
joeden1/1/14 12:05am
Happy new year! And first post of the new year XD XD

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor1/11/14 10:32pm
Is Roan in an accident again?

PM Offline
joeden1/11/14 11:22pm
Dear lord i hope not

Other then that my character has nothing to do if you want to involve him in something

PM Offline
TA76381/16/14 1:38pm
So...anyone had anything interesting happen recently? I've got the flu which sucks but atleast its given me time to work on my aircraft projects. I got to sit in the gunner seat of an Mi-24 at an airshow. *Looks around* Is anyone still alive?

PM Offline
joeden1/16/14 2:49pm
i`m alive i`ve mainly been playing swtor and kicking imperial ass all over the galaxy as a trooper and as a Jedi sentinel

PM Offline
Toleer3/9/14 8:09am
*flops heavily on the ground* Dx

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor7/5/14 5:27pm
Ah hoy there! Who is still twitching?

PM Offline
joeden7/5/14 8:02pm
I'm still here and I'm not twitching I've been leading the imperial Fleet to Tython primerius to perform Exterminatus!

PM Offline
Toleer7/28/14 2:41am
I'm around for the most part. Mainly on Second Life. If anyone would like to add my Skype or Steam, I can send those~.
I'm also working on a new character concept, found here:
http://imgur.com/a/rsXEh
Color-changing drake character.

PM Offline
Roan8/6/14 11:10pm
*clears throat*

Uhm, hello. :)

I'm back from my training. I literally just got off, too. How's it going? I missed y'all. ^ ^

You must be logged in to post to a thread.