You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Darkness Falls OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Darkness Falls OOC created by DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor on March 5, 2013

PM Offline
TA763810/20/13 9:07pm
Okay, I changed it so Sov turns his attention to Jamie, that better?

PM Offline
joeden10/20/13 9:19pm
Which post did you change?

PM Offline
TA763810/20/13 9:23pm
I un-edited it because i'm not quite sure how to have Sov and Jamie interact and I'm not sure what we're going to do about Alois being there since she's tied to Cyprus.

PM Offline
joeden10/20/13 9:26pm
Well if you want you can as Jamie what he was really up to? Sov did say he didn't buy the bounty hunting and ask him why he's in a desert outfit?

PM Offline
TA763810/20/13 9:43pm
Alright, that'll work.

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor10/20/13 9:58pm
I thought sov was already out?

PM Offline
joeden10/20/13 10:00pm
Which post needed to be edited I'm completely confused ATM????

PM Offline
joeden10/20/13 10:05pm
Nevermind

PM Offline
TA763810/20/13 11:34pm
Well you told me to edit it, so I thought you meant to edit it so that way Jamie was being interacted with in some way. Fierfek this is so much harder than it should be XD

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor10/21/13 4:38pm
Nvm....

I'll make changes to my previous post......

From now on any post changes have to go through me before any changes are to be made. No word from me means no go.

PM Offline
Shadow9961110/23/13 8:24pm
Who's s'posed to post now?

PM Offline
Roan10/23/13 9:05pm
*comes out of a wall, covered in dirt, dust, mud, and probably blood*

I need a shower. >.<

Anyways, I am back!

School, problems, more I injuries, all that crazy shiznit.

Anyways, I do have a new update, me being the most accident-prone person in the world. My victorious and amazing stunt work at getting a new dirt bike. Yay. I rode it down a hill, and there was a squirrel, going out and doing his little "oh look at me, I'm a squirrel", and I'm trying not to panic, because this hill is huge. If I swerved, I'd have the chance of wiping out and breaking everyone in my body, and ruining my new dirt bike. When I started getting closer, it does this little panic attack where he doesn't know where to go. So, I'm up here screaming "GET OUT OF THE WAY SQUIRREL! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!", but the stupid thing doesn't listen! DX

I ran over a squirrel, and my friend Stacey came down the hill saying: "Did you kill that squirrel?' It's like, cut in half!"

That was my flamboyant adventure.

I had this major geometry test, and I was SOOOOO stressed out, cause it was about half my grade. It was a three hour test with like, twenty pages. Guess what I got?! X3

*le dramatic drumroll*

I GOT A B+!!! I missed like, 5 questions though. That was the bad thing.

Anyways, I'll read over, and pop Alois back in somewhere

PM Offline
joeden10/23/13 9:51pm
Glad your back roan XD

PM Offline
Shadow9961110/23/13 11:51pm
You are accident prone... I wondered if someone was going to post saying "(your name) will not be posting anymore, she's passed away."

Lol, kidding. Anyhow, good to have y'back!

PM Offline
Roan10/24/13 3:26pm
Hey!

Just be happy I didn't get hurt this time.

Anyways, it's good to be back.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.