You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Darkness Falls OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Darkness Falls OOC created by DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor on March 5, 2013

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor3/5/13 7:42am
Ok guys.. bad news first.... I did not safe the entire r.p as there was no warning when the forum was closing and it just suddenly close. Not sure if I can shoot to Dave and ask if there is a archive where I can grab what I need.

On other related news, I still got the second last post from the r.p before the forum closes. The last post was by wrecker.

So guys.. think we can still continue?

PM Offline
T3rminal3/5/13 4:38pm
I'm game. I think we can roll from where we were

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor3/6/13 2:15am
Special thanks to our friend Term for saving my sorry ass! The entire r.p is now here from the first post down to the latest post! Thanks again Term!^^

Everyone can now start posting!

On another related note. Do you guys want the entire OOC thread moved here as well?

PM Offline
TA76383/6/13 2:09pm
Wrecker here, im good to go, I think we should leave the OOC since we dont have pages yet on this forum and the OOC was twiice the size of the actual RP.

PM Offline
Thegunner183/6/13 3:29pm
Nice one, term! :3 Awesome stuff right there. Also, I'm pretty much ready to keep going, too.

It'll be nice once pages do get implemented. :)

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor3/6/13 3:33pm
The pages are already up in the IC section. Have to post 9 times to get everything in XD

PM Offline
TA76383/6/13 5:08pm
Has everyone in our RP moved from the old forums to this one or are we still missing some people? Also finally got my Bio up on my profile, that took a while XD

PM Offline
Virion3/7/13 1:30am
Heya guys. Still trying to finish reading up on all the old posts, so much to read :|
And I got some delay from issues in IRL, but once I finish reading up on all the posts, I'll start posting here on how to get back into things. Now, time to get my bio posted.

edit:

Bio is on my DeviantArt: http://feralwings.deviantart.com/art/Valen-Stoneshard-Bio-356498285

Also, I can't for the life of me seem to get my avatar to work. Tried smaller sizes, smaller filesize, different formats. Notta.

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor3/7/13 6:32am
Take your time Vi! But not too long ok? XD

Hm.... I think we should move here since most of the bugs seems to be fixed. But I'll shoot a post up in the old place to see if they want to move over here.

PM Offline
Shadow996113/9/13 9:56pm
Shazam. This is halo speaking. I have arrived after much consternation... Guh. Silver? (or do you do by Destina now? I dunno... I don't like change!!!) you should edit in a spoiler for that first post... Whew, it's a doozy...

PM Offline
DestaniaAdrianaViriathusTaylor3/11/13 9:36am
Welcome halo! Good to see that you are still with us! ^^

I'll get right on the posting of spoilers warning XD

PM Offline
Shadow996113/11/13 9:39am
I meant so you don't have to scroll quite so much! (spoilers inntext boxes can close off portions of text so people can open and close 'em with a button) but I don't think this forum let's you do them, so don't worry. Glad to be back!

PM Offline
Shadow996113/13/13 2:54pm
Looks like rift kickstarted us. Who's all still alive here?

PM Offline
Esayo3/13/13 2:55pm
I was never alive in here, but this place sure looks cool. Is it a closed-off rp?

PM Offline
Shadow996113/13/13 2:57pm
No, we just kinda are havin' trouble getting moving after shifting over from the old forum.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.