You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Oh no, not another introduction!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Oh no, not another introduction! created by HazzardousEco on March 4, 2013

PM Offline
HazzardousEco3/4/13 4:08am
Hey guys, Hazzardous here. Got to say, I'm surprised to see the changes to the forum since I went on a hiatus from the old forums. Went and restarted my account, and decided to get a feel for the place, as well as putting all the info for me account. Got to say this new forum is a massive improvement from the old forums, though I was sad to hear much of the old stuff got axed in the reboot.

Despite that, it's also good see some of the old crew again, such as Twlight, Mutations, Ice, Hazuko, Sorrel, and others to name a few.

Huh? Oh yeah, I'm suppose to be introducing myself ^_^;;;

My name is Hazzardous (please ignore the 'Eco' at the end) and was part of the old DK forums before this new shift occured (when it occured I don't know really). My knowledge of DreamKeepers came about in a rather bizarre way (most of the old crew have said it was indeed strange): I was searching on Google one day, looking for images of characters that I could pull into creating my own characters for this fanfic I was trying to piece together. I was looking for a gritty and gankly, so I googled an old PSX game I played long ago called Nightmare Creatures (It was either 1 or 2, can't really remember).

As I shifted through the images, one in particular caught my eye. It was an image of the DK Nightmare Assassin, Mokoi. At the time, I thought it was a concept art for the game, but it looked too new. I thought it was a cool look, but not what I was looking for. Still, the look was really eye-catching and I decided to look further into the page itself. From there, it lead me to the DK Prelude comic site and it's forums. After reading a good chunk of the comic itself, I decided to check out the forums. And since then, I've been a DK Forumer...well, except for the time I took leave to take care of RL matters ^_^;

So there you have it, my intro to DK. Pretty strange way to run into a comic and forum yes? I agree =)

Now to sign off! Feels good to check back on the DK forums and I hope to bump into the old crew, as well as the new ones around this place. As for my name, just call me Hazz for short.

Later's!

PM Offline
ezioauditore973/4/13 4:45pm
Glad to have you in the community and glad you discovered DK!

PM Offline
ListenLoudly3/5/13 12:59pm
I like you so far Hazz. Play your cards right, and I just might CONTINUE to like you.

PM Offline
HazzardousEco3/5/13 7:07pm
Then I am doomed as I never could play poker correctly...not even with the game Poker Night at the Inventory =)

PM Offline
ListenLoudly3/6/13 8:12am
Why do you assume I meant poker? I suck at poker. When I said, "play your cards right," I was referring to Go Fish.

PM Offline
Esayo3/6/13 8:15am
^ The most official of all card games.

PM Offline
ListenLoudly3/6/13 8:38am
Just like my grandpappy told me, "You can play poker with and ol' man, but if you lose a game of Go Fish, you just might lose your soul."

PM Offline
ListenLoudly3/6/13 8:39am
P.S. My grandpappy's quote should be read in Morgan Freeman's voice.
P.S.S. Actually, everything should be read in Morgan Freeman's voice. Including this right now.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/8/13 7:09pm
I just had a random thought, what if Whip sounds like Morgan Freeman to Mace?

Also, welcome back Hazz!

PM Offline
HazzardousEco3/9/13 6:03am
@Dan: Same to you man V-_^

Whip's voice? I'd vote for the Narrator from Bastion =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTkUgov60g

PM Offline
MrAerospace3/10/13 4:37am
Twi and I reckoned Whip was awesome enough to get a top hat, monocle, cane and an accent like Stephen Fry.
And yes, I guess I should probably address the topic, Hello again!

PM Offline
ListenLoudly3/10/13 12:20pm
I always imagined Whip having Sean Connery's voice. He IS a lady's man after all.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/10/13 9:34pm
The Narrator from Bastion may be one of the best game narrators of all time (great game as well) but I got to agree with Listen now though. Sean Connery Whip is awesome! XD

PM Offline
ListenLoudly3/11/13 1:19am
Yeah, Bastion looks cool and innovative. And props for the clever use of a narrator.
I imagine Igrath with Neo's voice. "I can only show you the door, you have to open it."
Whoa. We should make a thread entirely dedicated to coming up with awesome voices for all the DK characters.

PM Offline
HazzardousEco3/12/13 12:46am
@Dan: Guess that means the late Tony Jay is out of the running for Whip's voice? lol

You must be logged in to post to a thread.