You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Children of the Night - OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Children of the Night - OOC created by Gloves on February 25, 2013

PM Offline
MrPhoenix5/27/14 12:37pm
I forgot all of you are "furries." Oh the awkward conversation when you lot had to explain that to me... good memories.

PM Offline
Thegunner185/27/14 12:38pm
I also keep forgetting that you aren't one :p

PM Offline
Esayo5/27/14 12:39pm
Who are you people even?

PM Offline
joeden5/27/14 12:40pm
Nice to see everyone is still kicking

PM Offline
MrPhoenix5/27/14 12:44pm
Quick question here Gloves/Esayo, how did you two log into the forums about this time. I thought you abandoned ship.

PM Offline
Gloves5/27/14 12:54pm
Esayo still kinda jumps on errynow and then, and he let me know what was up

PM Offline
Thegunner185/27/14 12:58pm
So would you both be up for some RPing at some point in the near future? Nothing set in stone just yet though.

PM Offline
MrPhoenix5/27/14 12:59pm
I didn't know that bit.

Although I remember that you and Esayo text each other on a certain basis.

PM Offline
Gloves5/27/14 1:00pm
I would be, but not with Aft--I like the end I gave her

PM Offline
MrPhoenix5/27/14 1:02pm
I've been given some thought to this. Of course I figured to ask the lot of you about which would happen.

Certain RPs could just be picked up again, like Iolyth or CotN. Similarly another could be made and I have a few ideas. Then the last idea would be to just do something entirely new. To explain, not-DK-universe sort of deal.

PM Offline
Esayo5/27/14 1:05pm
Hmmm, I mean, I'd be okay for another RP on the forum, but it /is/ a DK forum after all, kinda hard to change the subject matter of the RP xD What did you have in mind?

PM Offline
MrPhoenix5/27/14 1:06pm
I never said it had to be on the DK site, I couldn't tell you where but it wouldn't be too hard to find a new place to BS out a story or two.

PM Offline
Esayo5/27/14 1:09pm
That doesn't sound half bad, though as well, Gloves and I have been sort of working on a thing. We're gonna revamp the Iolyth, like, with a better set up system and what not. Were planning on waiting but we've made a good deal of progress and could be ready pretty soonish if you that appeals.

PM Offline
MrPhoenix5/27/14 1:12pm
"Me and Gloves, me and Gloves, me and Gloves" Are you sure you two aren't dating?

Well... far-be-it from me to say your work is void. We'll see what you got should it come.

Dibs on keeping The Zealot though... he is fun as fuck to play.

PM Offline
Gloves5/27/14 1:12pm
We're planning on going more in depth about how Null works and what not, do some guides and slight plot changes. :) We were gonna try and track some of you lot down for it, but hey, handy!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.