You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Tinsel

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Tinsel created by Mom on February 25, 2013

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/6/14 8:30am
Oh my, this section is a real clusterfuck, innitit?

I see Tinsel as a solely self-serving individual. She sees the nightmares as a tool for power. Probably has an end game betrayal plan for them.

I think she's trying to rid herself of the other underlings so that they cannot be used against her when she makes her move.

She won't come over to the good side, she's burned those bridges. Best case scenario is she runs away from it all or risks taking on both sides at once.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/6/14 10:05am
Yeah. She is one selfish witch.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/6/14 10:20am
I still think she is gonna kill The Viscount.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/6/14 11:07am
And she'll do it with an evil grin on her face... and her power.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/6/14 12:56pm
I think she will come up and stab him in the back, figuratively. Maybe suffocate him with her hair, or decapitate him.

PM Offline
Asora11/6/14 5:05pm
Well, either way near the end, the Viscount is gonna be -

*puts on sunglasses*

Screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/6/14 7:54pm
lol its funny cuz poon.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/7/14 2:14am
Can we please stay on topic?

PM Offline
Asora11/7/14 9:18am
NEVER!

*throws random crap*

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/7/14 9:27am
Hes right though. You and I get off topic Much too easily.

PM Offline
Asora11/7/14 9:40am
0_0

*cries*

Wait, oh. Sorry, but it's sort of like a thing to me though, so, yea.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/12/14 7:39pm
So for Tinsel killing the Viscount: I think Tinsel will attempt to murder him and then blame it on his daughter(s). Namah would be the perfect one blame because to the rest of the world, she doesn't even have any previous connection with the Viscount. She can just be described in the news as some mentally ill person gone crazy. Would Tinsel go that low? Definitely.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha11/12/14 8:20pm
True, and it's likely she's only marrying the Viscount for his position so she can gain power with the rest of the government. Once he's not needed, she'd probably be more than happy to get rid of by the most painful methods she can think of. I agree that the scapegoat would be Namah as well since not only is she not very known, Tinsel and Namah have had plenty of friction in the past and it would probably hurt Lilith quite a bit as well.

PM Offline
Asora11/13/14 9:07am
That does seem likely though. The fact that Tinsel would likely just frame Namah for the murder of the Viscount is both cruel and disgusting, yet, true.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/14/14 9:58pm
I had not considered that. Makes perfect sense, though.

I always saw his death coming at a time when it didn't matter who killed him because confusion in the streets from nightmares was already rampant.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.