You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Another New Guy

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Another New Guy created by Childish on June 6, 2016

PM Offline
Childish6/6/16 3:51pm
Hey! Just finished falling in love with DreamKeepers. Anyways, I love reading, writing, and typing too much, so figured I'd join the forums. Stuck on an IPod though and it's giving me hell finding a profile picture that works. Will have to get too that when I manage to get on a comp with Internet... Hope to have a good time talking with ya'll. Can't be too bad if you know a good story when you see it.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/7/16 10:18am
Welcome to the forums. Childish! Hopefully, you have something you can type on more easily soon.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy6/7/16 7:40pm
For some reason, that Edward pic perfectly fits with your username. Besides that, welcome aboard my good sir! Name's TalkedSpy, the usual 16 year old who has a thirst for blood, sex, enthusiasm, and potatoes! ;3

PM Offline
Childish6/7/16 9:07pm
Thanks, to both of you! No clue when the forum suddenly decided to approve the picture I put in, but very glad to have it. And yeah, Ed's awesome that way. Cool to see people.

Just curious. How active is it here? Anything's good, but seems a bit empty.

PM Offline
EngineerPearl06/12/16 7:33pm
It's the off season. The forums will pick up again when the GNS starts back up.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/12/16 9:36pm
Yeah, this is kinda normal. Things are slow unless something big happens, so in a little bit things should pick up for a while.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy6/16/16 6:49pm
There was a massive boom in activety when V4 was announced and released, but strangely, despite having over 400 members and an increase in DK popularity, the forum hasn't been as usually active as it used to or supposed to be.

PM Offline
Childish6/21/16 10:18am
Alright. Looking forward to it. Hopefully next time things start picking up it'll last for a good while.

PM Offline
Scottieboy20207/27/16 8:40pm
Welcome to the DK-Verse Childish! (sorry 'bout the late welcome XD)

PM Offline
TalkedSpy7/28/16 4:27am
@Scottieboy2020

Scottie, do not comment on a greeting thread a couple of weeks after the latest post. Once that happens, the thread is officially dead. IT IS DEAD.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.