You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Request: Richtext Formatting (BBcode)

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread Request: Richtext Formatting (BBcode) created by Lycanphoenix on October 13, 2015

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/13/15 9:56pm
By adding support for BBcode, we could be a lot more creative with how our posts look, and whenever there is a wall of text we could draw attention to the more important parts of the post with bolded text, italics, or different colors. Example BBcode tags:

[i] [/i] - For Italics

[b] [/b] - For Bolded Text

[u] [/u] - For Underlining

[s] [/s] - For Strike-throughs

[XdY] - For rolling dice in specific parts of a post, and only that part of a post. For instance, [2d6] would roll two six-sided dice, and [1d20] would roll one 20-sided dice. This would especially be useful in the RP section.

[Spoiler] [/Spoiler] - A collapsible chunk of text. Typing [spoiler=title] would allow you to give the collapsible text a title. Not only will this let us keep posts organized, but it will also have the obvious use of concealing Spoilers.

[url=address] [/url] - This would allow us to embed URLs directly into our posts in a non-intrusive manner by (sort of) disguising it as normal text. Good for making references.

[color=RRGGBH] [/color] - Exactly what it says on the tin, this tag would give text color. The color would be encoded in Hexadecimal RGB.

[quote] [/quote] - Quote another post

- - - - -

That's all for now, I am sure I can think up more later as I find a need for them.

PM Offline
Kirito10/14/15 8:24am
This has been requested probably the most in the new forums. I would personally love BBCode additions, and I bet they'll be added eventually.

For more requests, we have a dedicated thread here: http://dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=24

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/14/15 9:56am
Oh, sweet!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.