You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello! created by Maklarr4000 on July 4, 2015

PM Offline
Maklarr40007/4/15 1:34am
Hello! I'm Alex, though most people know me as "Mak"- whatever works really. I'm a relative newcomer to the whole "Dreamkeepers" universe- oddly enough I stumbled onto it quite literally by accident via Tracy Butlers' "Lackadaisy", where the creators of Dreamkeepers frequently comment. After reading a handful of the prelude comics and being totally clueless as to what was going on, I bought the first three volumes, and I'm about halfway through #2 right now. When I saw there was a Kickstarter, I signed up for that too- I'm always up to give artists a boost when it comes to cool projects like this. A few days ago, I got an email with a link to this forum, which I didn't know existed until now. So, that's about where I am in the "Dreamkeepeers" universe- I'm still pretty much a newbie at all of this, but it's been a lot of fun so far!

The only other way anyone here might know me from anywhere else would be through ZippCast- I'm the Community Manager over there. There's a slim chance some of you might know me from Revver too, but that was a really long time ago.

I look forward to discussing the series with you all, and further immersing myself in the Dreamkeepers lore. This is a great series, and I'm thrilled to see it's got such a brilliant community behind it! I wish you all a wonderful day!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/4/15 7:20am
Welcome to the forums Mak! With the release of Vol4, you couldn't have picked a better time to jump in too. I'm one of the moderators here along with MobileCrusader, Prometheus, and Potatofox. The rules are posted in the lower right but there is one exception: You can now edit posts you've made yourself. If you have any questions feel free to ask. ^_^

Have fun and watch out for the nightmares!

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha7/4/15 10:55am
Welcome to the group, Mak!

PM Offline
Sladerin7/4/15 7:46pm
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 10:33am
Hello! As hatdan said, I'm Mobile, a moderator here. Don't be afraid to speak up, and drop in on our Thursday live chats at 9:00 est.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier7/6/15 11:32am
Hey there man, glad you stumbled across this whole jive yo. If you're ever interested, pm me about joining the DK Skype chat, and I'll give you more details about that!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 8:50pm
^that is a think that was fun.

PM Offline
Prometheus7/9/15 11:45am
Hello, there! Glad to see another fan joining the fold. :)

I am Prometheus. One of four moderators here. DWTH already mentioned me along with himself, MobileCrusader and PotatoFox. My activity here has been sporadic due to college work catching up with me, but don't hesitate to send me a question or concern. I'll get to it as soon as I'm able. ^^

Now, be mindful of the rules in the officially listed rules in the bottom right corner, the Art Gallery section rules for posting NSFW content, and most importantly, the temporary rules posted in the Story Discussion section for V4 spoilers.

Just follow the guidelines for all three of these simple lists and you'll be fine. We hope you enjoy your time here discussing DreamKeepers or any other topic of interest you wish to bring up with the rest of the fans here. With all that said, dream on Maklarr! :D

You must be logged in to post to a thread.