You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - 2015 NFL Playoffs

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread 2015 NFL Playoffs created by Prometheus on January 18, 2015

PM Offline
Prometheus1/18/15 12:21pm
We could use a sports thread in this forum. So, let's start with football, since the 2014 championships are today. The two winning teams will move on to the big one, Super Bowl XLIX (49), one more until the fiftieth anniversary of the event next year.

It'll be the Indianapolis Colts vs the New England Patriots for the AFC title at 3:00 P.M. and the Green Bay Packers vs the Seattle Seahawks for the NFC title at 6:00 P.M. Whoever wins today will meet each other on the 1st of February.

Quite honestly, I'm disappointed none of the underdog teams made it (Ravens, Panthers, etc.). Being such a Jaguars fan, I was really hoping just to see some other team make it to the final three games instead of a bunch of multi-time Super Bowl champion teams. Thank God the Cowboys got snuffed.

I guess this could be a football general thread. I'll change the title sometime when today's games are over.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/24/15 12:11pm
How did I miss this thread last week??? Anyway, I was hoping for an all bird superbowl, Seahawks Vs. Ravens, but the Ravens came up just a couples plays short sadly.

All I want is now for the Patriots to lose. As a Giants fan in the land of the Patriots, I have no choice. XD

Also, I am just happy the Cowboys didn't make it. A Cowboy/Patriots superbowl would be my worst nightmare...

(Edit: Renamed the thread to something a bit more general for all playoff discussion.)

PM Offline
Kirito1/24/15 1:06pm
#deflategate

You must be logged in to post to a thread.