You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - You all talk too damn much. >:C

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread You all talk too damn much. >:C created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on January 18, 2015

PM Offline
crazyhead422/7/15 8:46pm
Shake it off!!!!

Sorry, I have to finish the tune when someone stops right in the middle like that.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/7/15 8:52pm
This song has been stuck in my head for a bit and these posts aren't helping... lol

PM Offline
crazyhead422/7/15 8:54pm
[Comment part withdrawn to keep me from seeing it again and thinking of the horror. HORROR]

WRONG TIME FOR MY HEADPHONES TO BE DEAD!!!! WRONG TIME!!!!

Also, don't listen to the song or watch the video. It's messed up.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/8/15 5:05am
Hehehe, I think you won't be beating the RPlayers anytime soon.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 10:26am
Huh? Your post confuses me.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/8/15 12:20pm
You RPers post counts are insane... I don't think I will ever break that many posts, even as a mod XD

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/8/15 9:11pm
@Crazyhead: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/members.php

Names on the left, no. of post on the right.

When their posts are over 1000, those guys are RPers.

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/9/15 8:26am
@JudasScorpioDeMazier

What can I say, I just love talking on the DK forums, I love hearing and sharing people's ideas about DK characters, storys, and settings, I practically live on these forums. I'm alway's checking them even on my smartphone at work. =D

PM Offline
Kirito2/9/15 6:02pm
@Bryan

that's not necessarily true, I Roleplay, sure, but even without all the rp posts my count exceeds 1k

PM Offline
Aman37123/3/15 7:51am
@Kymastrider

Exactly

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/28/15 1:50pm
dammit I've been gone for like what? a few weeks and I'm lost on everything again. You all gotta go so fast and I'm like not so fast :P

PM Offline
crazyhead423/28/15 4:31pm
No. I gotta go FASTER! much faster. Fast enough not to have to stop. Fast enough not to crash. Fast enough that there isn't any moment where I may think for one second that I don't exist. And trust me - that's fast.

PM Offline
Kirito3/28/15 8:09pm
Don't worry Judas, just act like you know what's up and you'll slide right by 8 )

PM Offline
crazyhead423/28/15 9:26pm
... You've been doing that to me, haven't you? :P

You must be logged in to post to a thread.