You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Weirdest food out there?

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Weirdest food out there? created by ST34LTH on January 15, 2015

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/15/15 10:12pm
I got inspired by the pizza toppings thread and just had to make this one.

I personally like a lot of things that I know would make people look funny at me, such as liver, brain (no I'm not a zombie), snails, cow stomach (also known as tripe), etc., but there's one thing that even disturbs me...

Balut... If you know what I'm talking about, you probably know what I mean, if not; don't, just don't XD. I mean, com'on... that's just disturbing (and supposedly it even tastes horrible)

PM Offline
Aman37121/16/15 3:00pm
lol if you wanna see weird foods, check this out.
http://www.hostelworld.com/blog/the-50-weirdest-foods-from-around-the-world/158695

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/16/15 3:09pm
It's actually funny that you brought that one up, because I've eaten about half of those things and enjoyed it XD

I see that the maker of the list agreed with me though, balut is just... just... forget it, I can't describe it :P

PM Offline
Aman37121/16/15 3:11pm
The weirdest thing I've ever eaten was in New York when me, my brother, and my dad went to this Italian restaurant and had octopuses tentacles.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/18/15 10:38am
I had rotted shark in Iceland when I was there called Hákarl. It smells as bad as you think but the taste is kind of bland.

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/iceland_rottensharkmeat

PM Offline
Kirito1/18/15 11:01am
escargot is super nasty XD I can't stand it.

PM Offline
Aman37121/18/15 11:09am
I heard there were parts of the world that eat animal penis X(

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/18/15 2:48pm
There is indeed Aman

PM Offline
Aman37121/18/15 2:49pm
Interesting...

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/19/15 7:34pm
I only read half of that list and I wouldn't even try any of it, unless brain was somehow suppose to make me smarter by digesting it I wouldn't even touch it.

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/19/15 7:45pm
XD

Different people, different ideas. That's what makes threads like these fun and actually quite learning experiences at times.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.