You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Krin and Deral

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Krin and Deral created by Kymastrider on December 10, 2014

PM Offline
Kymastrider12/10/14 9:09pm
Thought id start another thread about two rather obscure characters from the prelude. Rather then being listed separately on the character page there listed together. So I imagine since Krin is at the time of the prelude the newest kid at the orphanage he hangs out with Deral a lot, Even though Krin is taller then all the other younger kids at the orphanage he comes off as very unsure of himself or his surroundings may explain why Deral is always there holding his hand so to speak.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/12/14 1:22am
That was my idea as well. I wonder if Dave has specific plans for them, and in that case what they are, or of they are there to make the orphanage more lively (as if it needed that :D) and diverse.

Since I haven't really been around long and don't know the content of the weekly chats, what do we actually know about them beyond what we can see in the prelude?

One of the things I've been wondering is if Deral might be up to something? I mean he is the one that knows the layabout of the land (of the two), yet he maintains a low profile, why is that exactly? Is he just introverted and/or doesn't want trouble or is there more to him than meets the eye?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.