You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Chester Copperpot

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Chester Copperpot created by Kymastrider on November 24, 2014

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/24/14 11:11am
-The-
-Tower-
-Trumpeter-

-ARCHIVES ENTHUSIAST-
-VANISHES-

(foundations last week, he has not emerged and searches for the eccentric collector have found nothing. Every inch of ground and all excavations have been re-opened and checked, but not a button, much less a body, was to be found. Although brave souls in the past have died in accidents related to there digging and exploration, always the remains could be accounted for. The strange circumstances surrounding Copperpot's case have yet to be fully explained. Some speculate that the famed researcher finally found the object of his quest-the legendary Archives. Legends of the Archives date from the earliest known histories of Anduruna, and though many variations exist, they agree that the vast trove of knowledge is deposited somewhere in the depths of the earth. The Towers, built in the center Anduruna, are directly over what was once considered sacred, or cursed)

The above text is from an old newspaper article Mace was reading at the end of Volume 3, and that's where it cut off. Chester Copperpot was a treasure hunter who disappeared looking for the lost archives beneath the foundations of the towers.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/24/14 4:35pm
Maybe that's the inspiration Mace needed to come up with the idea to go underground. If it is his idea, that is.

PM Offline
Prometheus11/24/14 4:40pm
I dunno about that. I would think Mace would be more focused on chasing after Ravat. Pretty sure Lilith will be the one to propose the idea, since she has the most interest in learning more about the enemy.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/24/14 7:45pm
I don't know, Mace may want Ravat, but he also wants answers. He may hear about Lilith's story and come up with the plan. He strikes me as the plan dude.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/26/14 9:42am
I agree with Mobile. Mace is smarter than that than to lose sight of the big picture.

I love how Dave made his name a super obvious Goonies reference. Its a bit cheesy but as someone who is a fan of the Goonies, it was perfect. XD

PM Offline
NatChon7/11/15 10:28pm
This means that the Dave we see in the story is the real Dave going into the dreamworld and is giving them information on things. Like Chester copperpot, and maybe the location of Igrath.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/15/15 3:44pm
Dave transcends the 4th wall in DK very sneakily...

PM Offline
NatChon10/13/15 12:12am
Seriously though, Chester copperpot an archives enthusiast who dies in an attempt to find the secrets that lie beneath the surface, this has goonies written all over it.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat10/20/15 5:38pm
I'm waiting for Dave to have someone doing the truffle shuffle in a panel.

PM Offline
NatChon10/20/15 9:33pm
That would be funny.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.