You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - introducing me.

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread introducing me. created by Kymastrider on November 4, 2014

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/4/14 3:43pm
Greetings comrades of the dreamworld, I have often shied away from forums in the past since I do tend to have bad social manners, I have in the past made people mad at me unintentionally, however since discovering dreamkeepers myself I have discovered something incredible and new. I am hoping I can make a good impression in this fanbase as I feel it has so much going for it.

My profile is still under development but I do plan to make Kyma a very memorable dreamkeeper in due time.

PM Offline
PotatoFox11/4/14 4:09pm
Hello Kyma, you are user 342 and I hereby nickname you Guilty Spark. I am sure you can make the connection yourself but in case not, it is a reference to the Halo series of games.
I am PotatoFox, one of the 4 moderators of this forum, the others being MobileCrusader, DanWithTheHat and Prometheus.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could abide by our rules and regulations which can be found in the bottom right, though there are some amendments that need to be made.

First amendment: Rule 3 is no longer fully applicable. There is an 18+ thread into which some materials can be posted, though ensure that they conform to the rules found in the aforementioned thread.

Second amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Third amendment: If you have a problem, do not contact Fore or Twilight for assistance. They have both been AFK for quite some time. And by that I mean years. Contact one of the four active moderators.

Elaboration: 18+ Thread:
Firstly, there is no method of enforcing the 18+ rule for this thread. 18+ is an advisory only. Irregardless, we, the DK team, are not responsible for anything negative which you might experience should you enter this thread.
Should you wish to participate in the discussion in that thread, the rules are at the top of page one. If you do not wish to participate in the thread, then you don't need to know the rules.

One final note:
There is a live chat on Friday at UK Time 1 or 2AM, depending on what the clocks are doing. At the moment, it is, I believe, 1AM UK time for the live chat or 9PM Eastern Local Time.
Present at these live chats are many of the DK forum users and our great and all-powerful Mr. Dave. He is typically present for 45 minutes, after which he embarks on an epic quest for food.
The live chat is usually held here:
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/DKChatroom
As it is not a completely reliable service, this provides a decent replacement should the client fail
http://searchirc.com/javachat.php?c=RHJlYW1LZWVwZXJz&s=aXJjLmlwb2NhbHlwc2UubmV0&p=NjY2Nw&n=NTIxOA
Switch it to Mibbit in the top left before logging in as usual.
Sometimes the entire server (in this case chat is provided by IRC) fails. Should such an eventuality occur then the best course of action is to use this chat room instead
http://chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic

Thanks for the heads up on unintentionally bad social manners. If you start leaning towards somewhere you probably don't want to go, I will try to give you a friendly push in the other direction. That is provided you don't go too over the top.
Anyway, I am a moderator, I keep things moderate. If you have any issues, as mentioned, you can ask me or any of the other moderators for assistance.
We hope you have a pleasant experience on the forum and hopefully you will make an excellent addition to our collectiveness.

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/4/14 4:27pm
a lot of my dilemma's usually come from my early years of using forums, lack of knowledge of other peoples feelings and whats appropriate to say online, id like to think I've matured since then. It is in my best interest to co-exist peacefully with the rest of the dreamkeepers community for years to come.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha11/4/14 6:58pm
Well, welcome to the group and take it at your own pace. Nobody's really going to force you to dive in head first.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/4/14 7:34pm
Welcome to the forums Kyma! We're a pretty easy going group so I'm sure you will fit in just fine. :)

Feel free to jump in to our dreamkeepery discussions or check out the role play section. Your DK looks awesome BTW.

PM Offline
Prometheus11/4/14 8:24pm
Welcome to the fold, Kyma. ^^ I've already left my thoughts on your thread regarding the Silent Centuries. Please enjoy your time here. :)

PM Offline
PotatoFox11/5/14 10:40am
Well I'm an idiot. Guilty Spark was Monitor 343, not 342. Oh well, in my defense I haven't played Halo for years, and I am also an idiot.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/5/14 5:46pm
You done goofed Potato. XD

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/6/14 7:07am
You went full potato.

And hi! I'm MobileCrusader. I'm a mod. You should be seeing more of me soon.

PM Offline
Asora11/18/14 5:34pm
Potatofox went full potato. Never go full potato. But besides that-

HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, Kymastrider -

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy stu - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which in FACT contains........well....ya know....ITS SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother Kymastrider, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF*CKAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.S.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.S.S.S. Hi.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.