You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Tango here!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Tango here! created by Tango on September 20, 2014

PM Offline
Tango9/20/14 11:09am
Greetings fellow dreamers, I've mostly lurked around this forum for a little over a year now and have decided to try to get more involved in the DK community. What better place to start then introducing myself here. When it comes to the arts, I've tried drawing and story writing, though I'm not particularly good at either, but I pride myself on my MoC's ( Ex. http://tahutango.deviantart.com/art/The-outcast-310192129?q=gallery%3ATahuTango%2F25530280&qo=5 ) but they could still use alot of work too. I stumbbled onto dreamkeepers about 3 years ago and have been hooked on it ever since. I think thats all I got for now, see you all later.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader9/20/14 11:27am
Hello there! Im Mobile. Im a moderator here as well as on /r/Dreamkeepers. I do hope you will visit the Thursday live chats at 9:00 est.

I've only been in dream keeper terretory for less than a year - since last christmas.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha9/20/14 10:15pm
Nice to meet you Tango and welcome to the fold!

PM Offline
Korangar9/23/14 5:04am
Welcome =)

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat9/25/14 5:01pm
Welcome back Tango. I haven't seen you around here since we had the Minecraft server. :)

I'm one of the other mods here along with Potatofox and Prometheus. If you have any questions or suggestions, just let us know.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.