You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - I have emerged from the darkness once more...

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread I have emerged from the darkness once more... created by BlackTailedFox on August 13, 2014

PM Offline
BlackTailedFox8/13/14 9:41pm
and I bring you this! an awesome animation that captures the same spirit that dreamkeepers has!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkAYze6ae18

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/13/14 10:59pm
That was fantastic!

PM Offline
Asora8/14/14 7:28am
That.Was.Beautiful. I am a truly a lost for words on how awesome this short film was.

But there is something ironic between this film and Dreamkeepers. Now, I don't really want to spoiler you or anything, but strangely enough, the way that the film is represented and continues forward somehow relates some "key plot points" to DK's.

Think about it. One example is the art. The way the animation was introduced in the film first indicated that it could've been for a younger audience, same thing to DK's art. But then, BOOM! Suddenly it shows that this not for little kids, instead this was for people who really love imaginative stories that are made up into wondrous art and animation, mixed in with violence, action, adventure, mild sexual themes, fantasy, sci-fi, and other stuff! Or something like that.

I hope you get what I mean. If you guys don't understand what I am talking about, check the film and try and compare its plot elements toward Dreamkeepers. You'll see what I mean.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/14/14 7:30am
I get what you are saying.

PM Offline
BlackTailedFox8/14/14 6:51pm
Glad you two enjoyed it, and that's exactly why I posted the video Asora! :3

PM Offline
Prometheus8/15/14 8:39am
I can definitely see DreamKeepers being like this. Adventurous, dramatic, gritty, explicit. Thanks for sharing this awesome vid! :)

PM Offline
BlackTailedFox8/15/14 9:13pm
You're welcome!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.