You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - New Moderator

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread New Moderator created by Dreamkeepers on July 16, 2014

PM Offline
Koreth7/24/14 9:31pm
First off, I would like to apologize for the spottiness of the current chat setup. Work has kept me busy and away from most non-work/food/sleep activities these past many months. Had I been around more I might have been able to do something about the bouts of downtime sooner. Fortunately, I feel like I'm getting a handle on it again, and expect to be able to be around more.

As I've been away, I'm going to abstain from suggesting/nominating a new mod. I'd rather those who've stayed active in the community have more say.

That said, if the current chat service is kept, I'll be happy to setup the new mods with mod powers in the chat room. I believe I also mentioned this when I set up the present chat service, but I'll do so again: if the community wants someone else administering the chat, I'll hand that over to whom the community elects as well. I'm not so worried about retaining control of the chat setup as I am about the community having a nice chat setup that accommodates as many members and access methods as possible, without locking the community in with any one service provider or vendor.

I'm also happy to look at swapping out the current chat widget for something else if something better is desired. That can be done without changing out the chat service itself, retaining the client flexibility of the present setup.

PM Offline
PotatoFox7/26/14 1:42pm
As the new tyrannical despot, err, I mean fair handed moderator, I hereby pledge my allegiance to Mr. Dave and my service to the defense of this forum from those that wish to do it harm. I will be vigilant against any unwelcomed foes of the Dreamkeepers such as spambots or jerks and shall act with the actions deemed appropriate against them.
Now I shall conduct my first patrol of the forums and... oh, no need for any drama, there's no jerks or spambots. Well, that's ok.
It's also ok if you have a problem in the forums to contact me and I shall use my awesome new mystical magical super powers of awesome to at least try to solve it, wooooo *waves fingers*

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/26/14 7:49pm
So you took the DK mod pledge too? Awesome! Between all of us, those Polish Sports Shirt spam bots will be running in their badly made clothes!

There is one spam thread still sitting around: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=304

As soon as we get our fancy mod powers, we can remove it.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/26/14 9:25pm
Yea, I was picked too.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro7/26/14 10:23pm
Congrats on the modship guys!
However, I must object the the removing of that thread. As I have said, I've grown attached to him/it/whatever.

PM Offline
Prometheus7/27/14 7:15am
I, too, pledge my services to the Lillie's and the forum community. :) Happy to be on-board.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha7/27/14 8:18am
Good luck, you guys.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/27/14 12:06pm
That thread is pretty awesome now that I think about it. Maybe it can be moved to the spamduruna section?

PM Offline
FoxPhantom7/29/14 1:41pm
Congrats on being mods :D

You must be logged in to post to a thread.