You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Welcome to the Dream World

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Welcome to the Dream World created by Asora on July 3, 2014

PM Offline
Asora7/3/14 2:12pm
Hello Guys, my profile name is Asora. But my real name is Orlando Gonzalez. I am 14 years old and I live in Pleasantville NJ. If you want more info about me check out my profile. I am new here so I accept any help I am offered by. I will also try and help others if I have any knowledge about the person's problem. Thank you for reading this, hope to meet you guys, and have a nice day. PEACE! :D

PM Offline
PotatoFox7/3/14 2:49pm
Hello! You have already received the standard introduction though the additional information provided here allows me to tell you that live chat is at 9pm on Thursdays local time.
For me, live chat is 2am local as I live in the UK, 5 hours ahead.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha7/3/14 5:31pm
Welcome to the fold, Asora!

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier7/3/14 5:38pm
Welcome to the forum man ^^

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/3/14 5:54pm
Another miss for me. I need to check in here more or Potato is gonna tell all the noobs about the chat before me!

And welcome!

PM Offline
Asora7/5/14 3:06pm
Hello to you guys too. So far I am in fact getting used to the forums and categories right now.

Also, I am currently working on an project mainly involving the idea of a dreamkeepers video game. So far I have posted the first two of the six part series. If you are interested into reading them, feel free and check them out. They are in the "LOOKIT THIS" category. I might post part 3 maybe either tomorrow or next week. Please send feedback on what you think about it so far.

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day! PEACE! :D

PM Offline
GodofVelcro7/6/14 6:23pm
*is relatively late, doesn't care*
Welcome!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/14 6:25pm
Welcomes are always welcome!

PM Offline
Asora8/21/14 8:20pm
Yes, welcomes are always welcomed.

PM Offline
Xeverusmiller8/21/14 8:27pm
Welcome to the forum!

PM Offline
Korangar8/22/14 4:25am
Welcome brah :)

You must be logged in to post to a thread.